Wrea Head Hall(Scarborough)
Ambassador Hotel(Scarborough)
US$75
US$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

No. 17 West Street(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Albert Inn(Scarborough)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$82
Hotels.com
Amrock Guest House(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Admiral Guest House(Scarborough)
Rivelyn Hotel(Scarborough)
  • Restaurant
Ainsley(Scarborough)
All reviewsguest housenorth baydefinitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentshort strollsingle roomcooked freshroom was spotlessly cleantown centrespent two nightswithin walking distanceplenty of choiceparking permitthe cliffcouple of nightson arrivalb and b
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Thanks to Richard and Vicki for putting up with us lot this weekend. Nothing too much trouble, fab rooms, fab breakfast,fab company and those beds...... so comfy. Will definitely be back if they will have us.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Any positives for me were cancelled out by a stark negative ,that being unnecessary moodiness. The term "nothing too much trouble" is incorrect. After being shown to our room we asked Richard for something for us to place our dogs water bowl on to place on the carpet like a bit of old newspaper or bowl tray. However the response to this request was an unwillingness to assist and a disinterested look .On departing I noticed there was a "Contact less" paying card machine .When I inquired to settle our remaining bill by part guaranteed "contact less" and part credit card his hospitality then turned instantly moody and intimidating by demanding it in one payment. I accepted this yet the reaction alone I found quite disgusting .Note: I've previously found these sorts of requests are easily catered for by other guest houses and so are fair to ask without the negative reaction. This really spoiled our visit and so shall not be returning.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank googleuser2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Hi stayed for four nights 19th to 23rd Sept 2016 on arrival was meet by Richard who showed me to my room I was in a single room on top floor, the room was large for a single and spotless. Richard was very friendly and gave me a menu to fill out for b/fast just tick what you need and live it on table down stairs. After a good nights sleep went down for b/fast and Richard served my a full b/fast that was great hot and plenty of it and just as I had ordered The whole four days were the same plus my room was spotless every day with all little extras on top of tea coffee biscuits fresh bottle of water This was one of the best b&b I have stayed in, So if you need a very good b&b stay at Richards Sylvern House.

Room Tip: my room at top three floors no lift but a great single room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

A very good bed and breakfast in a good location between the two bays,parking permits are sorted by the hosts and nothing is to much trouble for them.The rooms are very clean and the beds comfortable, the breakfast is brilliant and you pick what you want the night before from a large list of choices, all in all a very good traditional bed and breakfast.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016

this is a lovely little freindly guest house that is dog freindly we arrived on the 15th sept and stayed till 18th when we arrived we were met by richard the owner who made us very wellcome the check in was quick and he helped carry our bags to our room and explained everything to us we booked a small double room which was spotless and had everything we needed i liked the idea of you filling in a breakfast menu each day so you got exactly what you wanted the next morning the breakfast was brilliant a good choice of cereals and cooked breakfast items and as much tea and coffe as you want the dining room was lovely there was also a nice comfy lounge you could use if you wanted to watch the large tv or read the good selection of books available the guest house is in a good location just a short walk to the centre and a short walk to cliff tops with stunning veiws a very enjoyable stay well done richard and vicki keep up the good work we will be back i would highly reccommend this place love mr and mrs warren and bubble the dog

Room Tip: we had room six first floor nice room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple