“Good quality, tasty food”
Review of Reflections

Reflections
Ranked #40 of 400 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$26 - US$46
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Reflections is part of The Crescent Hotel, and offers a fantastic dining experience for residents and non residents alike. We use good quality, local ingredients and the menu changes twice a week so there is always something new to try! We offer private dining and can cater for large bookings. We also offer a good vegetarian selection, and if you have any special requests just let the chefs know and they will make you something extra special!
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were surprised how quiet the restaurant was over Bank Holiday weekend, but had an enjoyable meal. Not the cheapest of restaurants, but good quality and very tasty food made us feel we got what we paid for.
Service was quite formal, feels like somewhere for a treat meal.

TheCrescentHotel, Manager at Reflections, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We were unusually quiet for the time of year, I hope this didn't take away some enjoyment from your evening. I am glad you enjoyed your meal and thought the price was justifiable for the quality of the food. I hope you have the chance to come again for another treat meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was our second visit and we had very much been looking forward to it.
There were 4 of us and we had a variety of starters, all of which hit the spot. For mains we had fish and steak meals, all delicious. Unfortunately we couldn't manage the desserts, that looked wonderful.
A wonderful meal in wonderful surroundings.
I am already looking forward to our next visit.

Thank you for your fantastic review, we keep as much variety on our menu as possible to suit all tastes! I hope you can return and hopefully find space for dessert!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant serves the best fillet steak I have ever had. The chef is superb and this place is a must if you are staying in Scarborough. You won't be disappointed and very reasonably priced.

Thank you very much for your lovely and honest review & recommendation. I am really glad you enjoyed the fillet steak, it is a popular dish! I hope you can visit for another steak soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Service with a smile, good choice of meats and really excellent value for money and my little dog was able to sit with me too.

Thank you for your lovely review! We have separate dog friendly dining for all owners to enjoy with their dogs! I hope you have the chance to re-visit.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Lovely quiet atmosphere. Quality table linen, good service. Food excellent, very varied choice in all courses and very reasonably priced. TDH two courses for £21.95 or three courses for £24.95. A la Carte not much more. All beautifully presented. Probably the best restaurant in Scarborough The only negative was the background music - could have been a little quieter, or even non existant from our point of view.

Thank you for your lovely review, if you re-visit and find the music too loud please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff to turn it down, we try to play music that is easy listening and suits all of our diners. I hope you come back and see us soon!