“Great panini & ice cream.”
Review of Peaches 'n' Cream

Peaches 'n' Cream
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Scarborough
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Peaches 'n' Cream pride themselves upon delicious and locally sourced homemade food and cakes served alongside friendly staff and an enjoyable environment. Based on the Scarborough seafront with sea views and indoor and outdoor seating. Food and drink available to dine in or takeaway *CASH ONLY*
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Super little cafe with great sandwiches & fantastic ice cream sundae. Outside tables but gets very busy.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

I totally recommend a visit here after a visit to the beach or to the park. We quenched our thirst with a jug of cloudy lemonade, homemade I think.
Return to your childhood with a knickerbocker glory. I had the chocoholics one which was divine. My boyfriend had the classic. Both were fantastic. The cakes looked tasty too. Recommend for families too.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

On our recent holidays we stopped here most mornings for a cup of tea and a slice of cake.
Every morning there was a different selection of cakes to sample.
Most impressed by the additional pot of hot water with the pots of tea.
My 9 year old thought the sausage rolls were fantastic.
Staff were lovely and pleasant and I think it was good value for money.
Will definitely return when visiting Scarborough.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Walked by this place and could not resist had to give it a try lovely icecream and lovely staff went into this cute little place by chance after walking round for a bit decided to go here and have a wonderful ice-cream the staff was very helpful but my only thing would be to have signs clear of what the ice-creams are as we had to keep asking what they was but other than that it was great

Reviewed 14 August 2015

They have a nice choice of ice cream, and they do other things as well. The only thing I didn't like was that they tried to serve me a cone without using any hand guard whatever - germs a-plenty, as the waitress was handling money without washing her hands at all. I got over the problem by asking for the ice cream to be served in a bowl instead. It makes you wonder about the general level of hygiene in the rest of the premises. It is a handy position for the crazy golf, Peasholm Park and the beach.

1  Thank Teacupcake