“A Tasty Lunch and Friendly Service”
Review of LoveBrew Cafe

LoveBrew Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Having been recommended LoveBrew Cafe in Eastborough, we decided to give this popular eatery a try!
It was a busy Saturday lunchtime, so after ordering at the breakfast bar, we sat at a table as soon as one was vacated.
I ordered a chorizo and pea frittata with a delicious salad and an apple and balsamic dressing. My dining partner ordered a bacon and mushroom omelette. For drinks, his was his usual latte, mine was rooibos tea (leaf version, by far the best!).
The meal was very tasty, and of a sufficient quantity for a light lunch.
The cakes looked amazing, so I'll be back to try at some point.
Just a couple of points to help the LoveBrew crew ... the breakfast bar, although only a waiting area (and a very good idea it is too) badly needed a wipe down, and the lovely little freebie sweet bite with the tea was NOT gluten free, even though I said I was a GF dude. Fortunately we checked this before I consumed it! Therefore my dining partner had both of them and he said they were delicious.
I will definitely try LoveBrew again in the near future, as their menu was excellent and the staff were brilliant.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

On our little weekend break, myself and my partner were on the hunt for a good spot of brunch. Having looked online for recommended cafes to eat, we decided on LoveBrew Cafe. We couldn't have made a better decision! My partner had bacon and egg sandwich, however I went for the homemade quiche of the day which happened to be goats cheese, sundries tomato and pesto. As you can see from the photograph, this came with fresh, crisp salad, fresh warm seeded bread and homemade coleslaw. Additionally, to make this extra special, I was offered an array of Balsamic vinegars; beetroot; watermelon and caramelised onion. I have to say, this dish was complimented by the beetroot vinegar - gorgeous!
The venue was clean, tidy and florid with character. The staff were friendly, happy and very pleasant. Definitely revisiting for breakfast next time. Well done guys.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This little place was almost full but we were welcomed in to friendly and attentive service.The number of young children present were happily playing with toys provided whilst the parents tucked in to attractive looking plates of food.It was comfortably informal and the food was so good,tasty and well presented that it would have easily been what could have been served in a much more expensive establishment.We left feeling very full and very happy and hope to visit again when in Scarborough.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

What a nice coffee shop and cakes to die for. Friendly and welcoming was very good to say the least.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We eat here quite a lot, great little place, staff friendly, but most of all the food is home cooked goodness especially the burgers they are yummy! As is the chicken and chorizo skewers