“Fantastic food, great service!”
Review of tuscany TOO

tuscany TOO
Ranked #31 of 395 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$29 - US$56
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food was so good we went two nights running out of our three night stay in Scarborough! Take a look through the photos. Staff very efficient and welcoming, thoroughly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Not going to say much. If you like good food go here. Been here before and it was fine but the current chef is inspired.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Visited tuscany TOO twice in our week long stay in Scarborough.
It was fantatic.
The first visit was just me and my fiancé. We loved it so much we booked again there and then for later in the week for us both and my parents when they arrived.
The staff are all fantastic especially
the waitress, she was an absolute star. She was warm friendly efficient and informative and she introduced me to my new favourite drink... Blood orange gin and tonic...
The food was gorgeous. Fresh and tasty, i had a delicious creamy chicken pasta with mushrooms and peas... I loved it so much i had it again on my second visit. My Dad had the spicy sausage pasta and nearly licked the porcelain from the plate he liked it so much. My fiancé and Mam both had a rib eye steak and was extremely happy. And i was even happier after my 3rd blood orange gin and tonic.
The prices are great aswell. Well worth every penny.
We will be making Tuscany Too our must go to restaurant every time we visit Scarborough from now on.

3  Thank purple-pout
Reviewed 6 July 2018

This splendid restaurand is only a short walk from the hotel and the food never disappoints. The staff are very efficient and friendly

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited Tuscany too twice while we were in Scarborough for a short stay. The food was excellent, reasonably priced and the service was quick and efficient. Loved it - I wish it was nearer home so that I could go more oftern