“Excellent little restaurant ”
Review of Don Giovanni - CLOSED

Don Giovanni
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Found this place by chance on a Sunday evening, had the two course buffet, what an excellent choice and quality would recommend to any one.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We found this place on trip advisor whilst passing through from the Eurotunnel. We saw the outside on arrival and were a bit concerned but we needn't have been! Excellent food, really good quality, reasonable prices. Not the quickest service but very welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Probably the best and certainly most authentic Italian in the area although I haven't tried the place in Tontine St Lucianos which is reckoned to be very good. Chef knows what he's doing and the food is fresh, authentic, regional (from
mainly south of Italy) - pizzas are excellent the best I have had anywhere (even better than the one I had in Palermo)! Prices reasonable and wine list good, an asset to the area with lovely staff, so will return.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my family went to this restaurant we were so full I wish at the time I had a bigger stomach to eat all of the food on my plate I was speaking to my family that we were all food drunk!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Walked I to the restaurant and asked the male waiter " Is cannelloni on the menu?". He gave me and odd look. I asked him "Are you Italian?" He replied yes. I asked him do you know what Cannelloni is? Yet another confused look. "Comment back was our menu changes every day - I will check. We sat down - he never came back to us. Given menu and no cannelloni. So ordered a seafood pasta and my husband ordered carbonara. Both disappointing - my seafood was just a lot of tiny shellfish in the shell. My husband's carbonara was severely lacking in flavour. Pretty damn disappointing. Maybe we ordered the wrong food as I am amazed at the current Trip Advisor reviews

1  Thank Maggie G