“Great Food & really friendly staff”
Review of Stone Grill

Stone Grill
Ranked #5 of 153 Restaurants in Basildon
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Welcome to Stone Grill, we are located Basildon . Our menu offers a wide variety of meze's for starters which can be followed by kebabs that are cooked on a charcoal grill
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I came here last month for my birthday & really enjoyed it, & again this evening ( sat 11th ) for a friend's birthday.
It was such a good evening, i can't fault it. The service and the staff was great & the food was, as usual really lovely.
We will be back again soon xx

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This a really lovely restaurant. The staff are helpful, and brilliant at helping you make the right choices.The food is delicious and really well presented.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, and wine, lamb on the fire is superb. Clean and tidy restaurant. Waitress really nice and professional especilly Maria. Absolutely recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and had the set meal for 4/5. Added the liver starter and for some reason thought we might need chips with the main! The set meal would have been fine on its own. Plenty of fresh dips, warm tasty bread. The main was a selection of kebabs, chicken and ribs and rice. The staff were amazing, attentive and friendly without being annoying. Wine, coffee it came to around £100 for 4 of us. We couldn’t manage dessert! Would definitely recommend it and will be visiting again.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I have ordered from the Stone Grill on two occasions now. The food is nice the chicken shish was lovely however on BOTH occasions they delivered the wrong food...

On the first occasion I was given rice (when I ordered chips - I called them up to explain this and they did bring chips shortly after)

On the second occasion I ordered 3 meals all with chips and they delivered all 3 meals with rice!!!

I think they need to listen more carefully when taking orders and double check orders to ensure the correct food is delivered but apart from that I enjoyed my meals.