“good place to grab a bit to eat”
Review of Airport Cafe

Airport Cafe
Ranked #14 of 231 Restaurants in Ashford
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Traditional English cafe
Description: Traditional English cafe
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Clean friendly staff large choice of food. We often turn up in a group of 10 plus and they are always happy to seat nothing is to much of an issue for them .

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I missed my breakfast on the out bound part of my journey as my Chunnel crossing was early and boy did I miss it on our road trip thankfully I called in on the way back before my long drive home the welcome is so friendly and the breakfast was a plenty and really tasty places like this are now few and far between in the uk if your near it’s a must stop

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

A little gem of a place - always packed and it’s easy to see why. Easily accessible, great food - very good value - and cheerful, friendly staff. From the lady taking orders to the (very quick) servers, staff were really helpful and gave the cafe a positive and inviting vibe. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Never disappointed when I come here for a breakfast. Very quick, cheap and tasty. It’s a classic greasy spoon cafe, but always good food.
Can get very busy on weekends.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Known as 'the curry man', my wife mary and I used to go here every week,over 2 years. I would always have beef curry and chips, hence the nickname.
However, when Keith the chef retired , the beef curry died. last time down , I heard kitchen staff say 'it's gone, '( I always re served my curry by phone the day before)
After about 10 mins I was given a beef stew and told it's very spicy as I had one yesterday, waitress waving her hand in front of her mouth to reinforce the spiciness. It was a beef stew. perception of this café totally destroyed by this one action. Sorry Julie, but we will not be back.

1  Thank colin w

Been to Airport Cafe? Share your experiences!