“Bad tasting food”

raj cuisine
Ranked #134 of 202 Restaurants in Yeovil
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Not Indian at all. Pakistani staff and halal food. Avoid this place tasteless food and sauce was powdery

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Well let’s just say I have phoned up for delivery order they started off saying could I pick up I obviously said no as don’t drive so placed my order they said would take and hour no longer then hour and a half i waited an hour and 45 min rang them bk he said should be within 15 min and guess what I’m still waiting it’s been ova 2 hours and no food but hay it tastes nice obviously I’m dreaming lmao !!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We have now ordered a couple of takeaways, delivered to our house. We have found the service to be very friendly and the meals were delivered hot and very tasty. What we really like is the fact that each dish we have eaten has had its own distinctive flavour (not something that always happens with takeaway food). Would very much recommend this restaurant for a carpet picnic.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Definitely one of the best takeaways in town. Really good food, pretty quick delivery and always friendly.
Will always choose Raj for Indian takeaway.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

The food from here is lovely but they give u so much that u can't eat it all, good for when u have a really empty stomach. service is good put takes to one for delivery