“Great steak”

Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: African, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Here at Mulberrys we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of Provenance. To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finest quality ingredients at source. This dedication ensures that every time you visit us, you experience the true essence of our passion for food.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Steak but not just this. I like steaks and here I could find the place for me. In the reality the menu is well prepared with various dishes. Food is well prepared and presented. Good list of wines

Reviewed 4 October 2017

myself and my girlfriend tried the grill night special (Tuesdays) and were absolutely satisfied with the price and the quality of the food served up to us. We came in early as I thought it might be busy and there were only a few customers seated when we arrived, all in all excellent value and good service all round.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I called in on impulse on a Monday lunchtime and were able to get a table straight away. We ordered 2 light lunches and both enjoyed the food. The restaurant was half full and service was a bit slow but well worth waiting for as it was obviously freshly cooked. The staff were friendly and efficient and we will certainly visit again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Fancied a nice lunch with my partner, but wasn’t sure where to go. My other half suggested Mulberry’s and I am so surprised that we hadn’t been here before.

The decor at atmosphere is lovely. Classy yet relaxed.
Staff are great-attentive but not overbearing.
And the food was yum! I’m a vegetarian but my other half isn’t and was so impressed by his steak that he had to ask where the restaurant got their meat from.

Restaurant Manager Robyn was so lovely and welcoming. She made us feel right at home!

We’ll definitely be back again. In fact we’d be there this evening I’d they opened Monday’s!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Visited Mulberrys today, dirty table requested cloth to clean, waitress said that after busy night last night she had cleaned all the tables herself. My wife made a comment about the condition of the table - not rude or offensive - the lady then told us if we didn't like it we could leave, then said, No leave now and dont come back - ever. We did.
So if you want to eat at dirty tables and have offensive staff berate you because of their lack of effort - Mulberry Restaurant in Yeovil is the place to go.

1  Thank andyandchrisirwin
MulberrysYeovil, Owner at Mulberrys Restaurant & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of Mulberrys. I've spoken to the staff involved and the stories do differ. When you say 'my wife made a comment about the condition of the table - not offensive or rude' I'm assuming that calling someone a 'silly little b..ch' and telling someone to 'get their eyes tested' isn't classed as rude. I'm sure the table had a mark on it and let me apologies for that but as you can imagine not everyone is perfect and very small mistakes can sometimes happen, which was getting dealt with by wiping your table for you.
Your last paragraph is very petulant and not needed at all but I have faith in TripAdvisor users that will read our reviews properly and come up with their own opinions of Mulberrys after not taking your advice. Thanks again