“Saturday night visit”

Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: African, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Here at Mulberrys we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of Provenance. To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finest quality ingredients at source. This dedication ensures that every time you visit us, you experience the true essence of our passion for food.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

It is always good to find a restaurant busy as it was on the Saturday night that we visited with friends.
We found the staff to be welcoming and friendly and did not rush us at all.
We all enjoyed our meals .My only slight moan would be the size of the dessert my wife and I opted for the roulade which was nice but it was so thinly cut we thought a little over priced.
That said we would and will return again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Steak but not just this. I like steaks and here I could find the place for me. In the reality the menu is well prepared with various dishes. Food is well prepared and presented. Good list of wines

Reviewed 4 October 2017

myself and my girlfriend tried the grill night special (Tuesdays) and were absolutely satisfied with the price and the quality of the food served up to us. We came in early as I thought it might be busy and there were only a few customers seated when we arrived, all in all excellent value and good service all round.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I called in on impulse on a Monday lunchtime and were able to get a table straight away. We ordered 2 light lunches and both enjoyed the food. The restaurant was half full and service was a bit slow but well worth waiting for as it was obviously freshly cooked. The staff were friendly and efficient and we will certainly visit again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Fancied a nice lunch with my partner, but wasn’t sure where to go. My other half suggested Mulberry’s and I am so surprised that we hadn’t been here before.

The decor at atmosphere is lovely. Classy yet relaxed.
Staff are great-attentive but not overbearing.
And the food was yum! I’m a vegetarian but my other half isn’t and was so impressed by his steak that he had to ask where the restaurant got their meat from.

Restaurant Manager Robyn was so lovely and welcoming. She made us feel right at home!

We’ll definitely be back again. In fact we’d be there this evening I’d they opened Monday’s!