“amazing!!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: African, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Here at Mulberrys we pride ourselves on the basic philosophy of Provenance. To us this means authenticity, assurance and rigorous attention to obtain the finest quality ingredients at source. This dedication ensures that every time you visit us, you experience the true essence of our passion for food.
Reviewed 18 December 2017

A beautiful little restaurant with amazing atmosphere and great staff.
The food came out well presented and tasted amazing!
I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Several of us were disappointed with the quality of food offered and had to make several complaints.

1  Thank Janette J
MulberrysYeovil, Owner at Mulberrys Restaurant & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Can you please email mulberrys@mail.com and expand on this please as I don’t recall this booking. Thank you

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Really disappointed with everything to do with this restaurant. I am gluten free and the bread provided to me was like cardboard. The starter had a teaspoon of salmon moose and cardboard bread again. The main course arrived on a cold plate and was cold itself so I sent it back to be put in the microwave. It came out luke warm and then was tasteless. The sausages were over cooked, the turkey was tasteless and the potatoes tasted as though they cane out of a packet! It was freezing cold in the restaurant too. Service was slow. There were 32 of us but surely this is not that many for a large restaurant who should be used to catering for a large number of guests.
It was £15 and a waste of money and I won’t be returning. Really poor.

1  Thank Marianne K
MulberrysYeovil, Owner at Mulberrys Restaurant & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for your review, and having just come off the phone to you I feel this is unnecessary and pointless. Nobody on your table said anything to us on the day apart from you wanted yours warmed up, which we did. The over exaggerated ‘teaspoon of salmon mousse’ has been our most popular starter on the Xmas menu so that’s just your opinion.
Again I’m not sure about the turkey as we have served hundreds of customers over the last few weeks and have all enjoyed it and gave lovely feedback.
The potatoes came from a packet, well that’s just insulting. I’m not going into that one.
The temperature in the restaurant was down to a couple of people on your table asking for the heating to be turned off, so how are we supposed to heat the restaurant if customers wanted it off?
As I said at the start I’ve just come off the phone to you and have offered you vouchers as an apology for what was obviously a slightly off day for us
Thanks again for taking the time to right your review.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We visited the Restaurant for the first time, for lunch on 29th November 2017.
We experienced very good, freshly cooked, food. What an unexpected pleasure.
The service was most friendly and efficient. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

My husband and I had a thoroughly enjoyable time at this restaurant. The food was very good and the ambience was nice. The restaurant was maybe a little too brightly lit however this is a minor issue. We will certainly return.