“Wasn’t sure as to order as”
Review of Burger Kitchen

Burger Kitchen
Get food delivered
Ranked #248 of 333 Restaurants in Worthing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wasn’t sure as to order as so few reviews but it arrived on time and double wrapped so was still hot. Lovely burger and fries with onion rings. Highly recommend. Will be back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I ordered Cheese & Bacon Burger and Peri Peri Chips to be deliver! Soo yummy and huge size!!
The delivery driver was very kind and polite.

I will for sure order more food!
Stay safe!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food never arrived,AND THEY NEVER BRING THE MONEY BACK!!!
Very Disapointed!!
Felt like assaulted
Never again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very very impressed with this food!!

I'm always a bit wary of trying somewhere new as there's usually a reason you stick with your favourites. However, we both fancied a decent quality burger and after reading the justeat reviews, we decided to give them a go.

Well... restaurant quality burger is exactly what we got! The homemade burger patties were so good! Lovely brioche buns and a decent amount of all the fillings. Infact, they were so big that we probably didn't need the sides we ordered (which were also really good!)

The Brownies are on a whole other level! We were too full to have them on the same night so saved them until the next day and they were AMAZING! and extremely good value for money!

The only negative was that the food did arrive quite a bit later than expected. We give the benefit of the doubt as we appreciate we ordered at peak time, on a Saturday night in a world where everyone is ordering takeaways as they cannot eat out. The food arrived well packaged, hot, and the quality of it was beyond our expectations!

We have already recommended to our friends and will definitely be ordering again!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 25 October 2020

As a chef I ignored the only other 1 star review these guys have because it just sounded like things went tits up, and that happens.

The burger arrived exactly on time give or take 30 seconds, was all packaged well so it didn't get soggy, and was tasty as hell.

the burger was an Instagram worthy beast, the just eat description didn't do all the layers and flavours in it justice.

The biscoffe blondie was arguably the only blondie I've ever known to be better than I can make.

Milkshake and Cajun fries were both very tasty but I thought could have been bigger, and the hot sauce dip was perfect.

I don't write many reviews because I just can't be bothered but I'm sat so stuffed and happy after it all it seems only right.

All the above cost £15 for a meal deal which is obviously more than a big Mac meal but this is a proper burger not some dried out mass produced crap.

Thanks guys, I'll order again!

Date of visit: October 2020