Travelodge
Vio.com
All reviews indian restaurant retail park travel lodge within walking distance breakfast box room was clean family room plenty of parking comfortable stay car park short stay an overnight stay lady on reception easy access double room gullivers world saturday night
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2024

Were staying just for one night as visiting relatives. Upon arrival we received a friendly welcome and checked in quickly.
Third floor room was warm, clean and comfortable.
Throughout our stay all staff members were very courteous. Special thanks to the lady who called me after I had checked out saying I had left my pillow.
Excellent value for money.

Date of stay: January 2024
1  Thank MagsH66
Reviewed 11 January 2024

I stayed here yesterday and it was absolutely fab. Clean tidy, well located for food and the town. I also had significant back pain and the staff- Brian, Sue & Shannon were incredibly considerate even changing my room so I didn’t have to walk far. An absolutely wonderful team and a lovely little place to stay

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jennet W
Reviewed 2 January 2024

Small Travelodge near Liverpool. Tiny room with a tiny, tiny bathroom. Clean, but showing its age. No A/C. Heater ok on a cold winters day. Places to eat/drink in area. Cheap deal, so not really concerned about small issues. Free parking, but busy.

Reviewed 28 December 2023

Booked 3 rooms at a very good rate. Reception very helpful and friendly. Rooms clean and tidy. Ideal location for Liverpool and Manchester. Plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Stayed in several Travelodges over the years and this one is the best.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 21 December 2023

Handy for Warrington Liverpool Manchester as close to m62. Clean and plenty of food choices very close by. Hotel clean staff helpful and areas fine. Plenty of parking outside hotel which is free. Will stay here again.

1  Thank war8B