2,411 results
All reviews club room the verve the upper deck leisure facilities the pub coffee machine lovely hotel great facilities would stay again comfy bed leisure club steam room course meal good nights sleep gym wedding liverpool
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Really nice hotel with an excellent breakfast. Stayed here to attend a friend's party and would not hesitate to return if I needed to stay in the area. You can walk into Warrington town centre in 10 to 15 minutes.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I attended a conference at this hotel and have to say that I found everything really great! The staff seemed attentive to the meeting room and refreshments were always there and very yummy!

Our lunch was brilliant, we also had a great meal with a good few choices!

I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Start to finish this was a great experience, we have held our conference there before and will be booking again for next year.
Staff on the hotel side were amazing from the waitress at breakfast to events staff on the day. Excellent !

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stop over for 1 night while on business, I am originally from Warrington, so knew the place well. Not changed much, however, the good thing is that it is very presentable. Everything is clean and modern. WE decided to have dinner in the bar, which I think was a mistake. The ribs were very poor, not a rack of ribs, but pieces of bone with a bit of meat on them that didn't look good, and it seems that they were not cooked in the sauce, but the sauce was dripped over after. Will not be eating there again. Due to the England game it got very noisy in the bar, so we had to move out to the reception, as I was meeting family.The gym is good as well as the steam room and sauna. I would stay there again, however I would use the restaurant or elsewhere.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Great party night and stay. Only £5.00 extra per room for use of spa facilities. Nice comfortable beds and lovely shower room. Nicely decorated. Staff all smiling and friendly. Pool and sauna/steam room were great. Not too busy.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends