All reviewstravel lodgevending machinebus stationgolden squarebreakfast boxparr hallcar parkcentral locationmain roadgreat showerroom was spotlesscomfy bedon arrivalshort staystaff were really friendlyone night stayplenty of parking
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Stayed for one night traveling as a family myself the wife Emma and our 18 month old son...On arrival at around 6:30pm with a cranky baby after traveling for what semt like hours we were swiftly checked in by front desk and pointed in the direction of our room.The room was spotless quickly goy unpacked and got little one ready for bath.Our son has allergies to Milk,Egg,Soya..so we always take his oat milk with us...Whoops Dady packed and forgotten to put milk in overnight bag.Went down towards front desk and cam across a member of staff called Carol I exsplained what had happened and asked were I might get oat milk from and Carol with her wealth of local knowledge directed me to a place we’re both types of milk for son was available.Great asset to a business and got me out of a tight situation.Room was comfortable we all slept really well.Never got chance to thank Carol but will be looking out for her on our next visit 10/10...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel whilst in Warrington for a business trip. You know what to expect when booking a travel lodge good price and good quality. I found the hotel to be clean and tidy with a very comfy bed. The room was of ample size. There is on site parking which is payable locally. I pre booked the breakfast box which was tasty and good value for money. I had a slight issue with noise outside my room after some kind of brouhaha in the street. This was quickly resolved by the manager bill and the reception staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed over one night in between work meetings. Made to feel welcome by Bill, the hotel manager, from the very beginning.

Room clean, breakfast box contained the standard items served throughout Travelodge hotels. Nice to have the option and to be able to pre book it despite there being no restaurant or bar.

Parking is charged here. Doesn't bother me as it was advertised as so and I'd rather leave my car in a safe place and pay for it. £5 is nothing.

Brilliant short stay. Brilliant manager. I'll be back if passing and needing a room again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

No air con but you could collect a fan from reception, be prepared to be hot!! Staff good and room clean.
Would definitely return though as a good base to go to Liverpool or Manchester. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My family and Friends booked a number of rooms at the Travelodge Warrington in Late May. We were attending a surprise Birthday Party in Liverpool, however as the was a marathon in Liverpool that weekend all the accommodation there was booked or overly expensive. That’s how we came across the Travelodge Warrington.

The train from Warrington to Liverpool is pretty quick and the station is very near the Hotel. Having never been to Warrington we were really impressed with the Hotel’s Central location. There is parking on site too, it is at an extra cost but that is clearly displayed on the website and proved to be handy.

The Staff led by Bill were very attentive and Friendly. The rooms were lovely and clean, comfortable beds and they also managed to provide us with a fan throughout our stay.

Overall we were very impressed with the Hotel, and would recommend anyone to stay there. The price per night for us worked out at £33 per night which over a weekend is fantastic value.

Thank you for a great stay and being able to accommodate all of us.

Stayed: May 2018