“Family meal out”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Warrington. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings – including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Warrington’s favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had booked a table in advance. On arrival we were immediately shown to our table which we were pleased about especially as the restaurant appeared to be extremely busy possibly with it being Easter Sunday. We all decided to have the carvery as it smelt and looked lovely. The chefs serving behind the food counter were extremely polite and friendly and they did a good job of calving the meats. There was a good selection of vegetables on offer and they were all cooked well. We felt the meal was value for money and the experience we had means that we will be recommending the Toby Carvery in Warrington to other family members and friends.

General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words. you have really made our day hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Carvery was good.
Deserts were poor value for money as they have reduced portion sizes and are still charging premium desert rates, I chose apple crumble with cinnamon and custard. I complained to the waitress at the size of the portion especially the small amount of custard which was always previously served in a small gravy boat, now its approx 40ml small bowl. She said I could have more custard at extra cost I spoke to the Manager and she apologised I asked her to take it away as I felt insulted at being served this, My Niece had a chocolate ice cream desert thing and that too was really small, so not good value and no reply to my e mail from T Carvery, pull your socks up M & B and respond to people . And go back to fair pricing/value for money. ALSO
I had a free Gin and Tonic from the App and they were "out of tonic " but offered not alternative.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was the worst I’ve seen. They served horrible looking sausages I wouldn’t even feed them to a dog they looked that gross, the beans tasted watered down and the eggs was under cooked, I can’t comment on the bacon as I don’t eat it and the smashed onion bacon hash looked like someone threw up in a bowl. Would not eat here again for breakfast.

So sorry to hear of your experience, we only strive for the best and I can see on this occasion we have let ourselves down, I will be looking into what breakfast chefs we have on and will be checking the quality of the food produces so to avoid this experience happening in the future. I would like to thank you for your honesty as this gives us a chance to improve.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely vile!
Went to the bar paid for two breakfast and coffee, found a seat then went up to get food, there was hardly anything left, no sausage no bacon, there was two eggs that looked like they’d been sat there ages, I got some scrambled egg and made some toast after asking for bread, my partner got a plate of I think it was potato and bacon gratin? That’s all that was available apart from some beans with a skin on!!
It was 25 minutes before service ended, but come on Toby carvery you could have told us there was nothing left before taking our money and we would have gone to Greggs for a bacon barn!! Instead we walked out!
Disappointing as we love your carvery but that day put us off returning

3  Thank spankey71
General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

went for breakfast really nice buffet food but after getting breakfast went for toast and there is one toaster in the place and as it was really busy and the toaster is slow the queues for toast were getting longer and longer get another toaster please

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are hoping to purchase a new toaster aswell :)