Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
RM 232
Trip.com
StayForLong
richclay2024
Carnwath, United Kingdom

Great Quality on a Budget

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Stayed here for one night on a family members birthday celebration. Booked two twin rooms they were clean and fresh. The beds and linen were great quality. The staff on reception were helpful and friendly. We purchased the breakfast in the morning which was good value as we could do refills which set us up for the day.
Date of stay: April 2024
    RM 283
    RM 353
2.0 km from Premier Inn Warrington Central North
View more hotels in Warrington
All reviews toby carvery great stay comfortable stay home from home family room stayed here for one night no air con quiet room next morning car park night's sleep plenty of parking comfy bed inns monique receptionist manchester
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were upgraded to a Premier Plus room which was very spacious and comfortable. Hotel has been refurbished and we were very impressed with the quality of the room.

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 28 March 2024

breakfasts. really the breakfasts were not great. it was breakfast to order but I was asked to get my drinks and toast before my order was taken even though I was ready to order as soon as I got in. considering it wasn't busy it was very slow and when it did come out my toast was cold because it took so long, and my eggs were over done on all three days. my hot drink wasn't even very hot by the time I had my breakfast. J21 breakfasts were far superior as you could have what you wanted not what the cook decided to give you. That was really disappointing.
parking. there wasn't a lot of room in the car park at the inn, and the spaces were extremely tight.
room. not a single room in the hotel had a bath. I like a bath, I'm used to a bath in m6/j21 premier inn that I usually stay at.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2024

Room as you expect for a premier inn. My gripe was breakfast. I'm a night worker but like to grab a quick bite before a go to bed. 1 hour to have breakfast. On entry was seated and told that my order will be taken shortly. After 20 minutes and 3 other groups, who came in after me having their orders taken I had to collar the waitress to order breakfast. Then a 25 minute wait for it to arrive minus mushrooms which came later. First time here and last.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2024

A most enjoyable stay. A beautiful hotel. The most comfortable beds ever - good nights sleep guaranteed.
Breakfast at the restaurant is very good , great service. Lots off choice , cooked to order.
Rooms are very nice.
The staff are very friendly which is so nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2024

The bedrooms were very modern and clean. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were a good temperature. The breakfast was great and cooked for you fresh and had great options. I enjoyed the stay and I would recommend to friends in thr future

• Trip type: Travelled with friends