Lowest prices for your stay
RM 266
Hotels.com
Algotels
mariogriffiths
Colchester

Lovely stop over

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Mar 2024
Had a lovely stay at this premier inn.
Room just want we needed. Had dinner in the restaurant, food was good but service from Lindsey & Sarah is why I’m writing this review, couldn’t do enough for us. Absolutely brilliant, nothing was too much for them.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    RM 352
5.7 km from Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel
View more hotels in Warrington
1,493 results
All reviews meal deal thyme restaurant lake district good nights sleep long journey night's sleep overnight stop convenient location family room comfortable bed evening meal car park plenty of parking visiting family excellent stay excellent value for money restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2024

Hi, the overall stay was ok but the staff did not concentrate on when I said 50% of the amount to be charged in my business card and 50% on my personal credit card. The staff charged me 2 times mistakenly on my credit card. I realised when I went to the room and later came down again to show her the mistake. She apologized and requested for refund which I am still waiting to get. It has been more than a week. The staff should concentrate on the guest saying. Quite unhappy with the front desk service. Will never opt to stay with premier inn

Reviewed 25 March 2024 via mobile

Whilst I use premier inn for my business, this was the worst experience to date due to the fact we had no heating in the room on arrival , we waited a few hours to see if the stat would work but didn’t so we had to endure a room at 12 degrees , no room to relocate to either so had to use a portable heater which took hours to warm up the room and subsequently my wife triggered an asthma attack so coughing all night ! Not a great nights sleep premier Inn

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2024

Needed a quality place to stay overnight near Warrington near M6. It was perfectly placed easy to find and had a secure car park. Room was good, staff friendly and beer cheap. First room had a bad drains smell. Staff moved me to another without any bother. Cleanliness was good but a bit of mould in the shower enclosure.

Reviewed 10 March 2024

The level of service has drastically reduced over last few years. Staff numbers particularly low! Reception not manned all day, just 'busy' times, staff multi tasking. The staff were however, always pleasant.

Breakfast was plentiful and excellent value.

Room facilities adequate and functional. Personally I found the bed and pillows ok for me, I slept well. I have my windows open and was not bothered by noise if other guests or traffic my room at front of hotel.
I'm confused as to the practical use of mirror hung over dressing table area, when sitting down you cannot see into it! No point in it!lower would be good to do make up!

Staying 3 nights, I wasn't overly concerned about lack of daily housekeeping unless you ask. It would have been nice to have more towels from the outset, then we really don't need to bother you at all.

Cleanliness, shower door bottom runner, absolutely filthy. I checked with a friend in next room and that was the same. No need for this lack of attention to cleaning, I ran a wash cloth along it and it came off, so no idea why they cannot clean this regularly.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2024

The rooms were clean and spacious as I was in the triple room and so was my colleague. The bed is just the best I had 2 amazing night sleep. Breakfast was OK avd dinner could have a few more choices. It's worth doing the offer for £24 for two course dinner a drink and full breakfast the next day.