“Fantastic ”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Booked a table a few weeks ago last minute as we couldn’t decide which local pub to try .

This one didn’t let us down.

Service excellent.

Lovely food.

Reasonably priced.

Warm friendly atmosphere.

Highly recommended

Ellie T, General Manager at The Swan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Chantelle
Thank you so much for your kind words on your review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to the Swan. I will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,244)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Out with my kids, my brother and his family and my folks to celebrate their upcoming birthdays today. The food was lovely, but what really made the night was the excellent service. Our waitor, he made the whole group feel at ease and was really attentive. He came across as really loving his job. Great service shouldn't be underestimated, it can make or break an evening out. My family are a little nuts for custard and our waiter went the extra mile to make sure my dad and sister in law got a big jug of what my dad calls the 'Amber nectar'. I think his name was Aiden. You want to keep hold of him. Thanks for a lovely evening.

me took our parents out for an early birthday celebration. I think the chap who served us was called Aiden.

Hi Joanna
Thank you so much for your kind words on your review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the Swan.
I will pass on your feedback to Aden & the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
We hope you have enjoyed the rest of your birthday celebration.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I visited the Swan with my family a few weeks ago on a Saturday night and although I know my son has left a review I felt I also needed to.

From the moment we arrived we were treated like Royalty. The staff were excellent especially Dec who served us all evening and even made us our desserts.

It was out second visit in two weeks -the first was a weekday lunchtime and both the food and service were consistent! Piping hot food which is incredibly tasty and 5 star service from all of the staff! We will definitely be back!

Ellie T, General Manager at The Swan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi Gill
Thank you so much for your kind words on your review.
We are glad to hear you all enjoyed your recent visits to the Swan. I will pass on your feedback to Dec & the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Our new menu starts soon but not that you need a excuse for a visit :)

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We ate at The Swan when we recently stayed at a Premier Inn (Warrington North East).

Dinner - nice choice of foods, well cooked, nicely presented and friendly staff.

Breakfast - cooked to order, nicely presented and the hash browns were perfect. Only £8.99 for breakfast and kids eat free when staying at the hotel.

Couldn't fault either meal and would definitely visit again.

Ellie T, General Manager at The Swan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hi
Thank you so much for your kind words on your review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay/visit to the Swan.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It’s taken me a while to find the time to write a review of my visit to the Swan but it was something I definitely had to do.

I visited with my family on a busy Saturday evening and was incredibly impressed from start to finish.

We were served throughout the night by Dec who was absolutely outstanding! His service really was second to none and nothing was too much trouble for him.

Food was great - all came out piping hot and incredibly tasty and the menu selection is great.

The praise does go to Dec on this occasion though because he stole the show..... if his service was adopted everywhere then there would never be a bad review written again!

Hi Andrew
Thank you so much for your kind words on your review.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the Swan. I will pass on your feedback and kind words to Dec & the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.