“Birthday meal”

Price range: US$11 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic birthday meal last night. Food is absolutely stunning and so very fresh.
Fabulous service just love this place

1  Thank 312lesley1972

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was tasty and delicious. The cocktails were so nice and the service by our waitress was outstanding. She was so friendly, polite and a pleasure to be served by. I enjoyed my birthday afternoon at the restaurant very much

I love the lighting in this restaurant too, as it's not too bright and romantic at the same time

I would highly recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Littlesarah53
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had booked a table for 1pm but had to put it back 1:30 rang up and was told no problem got there at 1:30 and was seated
Food was very good couldn`t really fault anything
we did have something put on our table that wasn`t ours we told them and they took it to the right table

1  Thank Ken D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were taken here for my husbands birthday treat from our son and his wife. It was our first visit here but we will go back as It is lovely inside and the food was great. The tables are a little crowed with a variety of menus which is a little over facing for the new diners, but you do get a lot of good offer options which pleases everyone. I love how you can see into the kitchen and even sit and watch the chefs if you are seated here. We had lots of different starter dishes and then a house paella - the food was great, staff friendly.
The only thing I will say is it is a little too dark in there, on returning from the bright lights of the bathrooms watch out for the steps as they are had to see.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a reservation booked for 6pm, upon arrival the team took 10 minutes simply to find our booking on the online system. When seated the lady taking our drinks order was impeccablely rude, I, a 21 year old female who clearly is over the age of 18 was ID’d by this member of staff, I understand regulations due to licensing but her tone was highly condescending and rude . Upon explanation about the location of my ID she appeared to walk off, me and my boyfriend felt it was quite abrupt. One of the managers I assume was very lovely and dispite rude staff offered me the drink I had ordered originally, she was lovely and an asset to the team. Food service was quick and food was very enjoyable! Drinks service was incredibly slow however, and for some reason our drinks menu kept getting removed from our table. Upon finishing our meals we waited almost nearly 20 minutes to receive our bill, and then once given to us the charges on there were incorrect and we were informed the table was needed in 5 minutes, we felt incredibly rushed.
Would much recommend grill on the square.