“Sergey”

Cuisines: European, Seafood, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice atmosphere and fantastic food. Good service and friendly staff. Reliable price for the place like that.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food , starters, main and especially safe place for deserts !!!
Delicious!!!
Very friendly staff
Nice atmosphere
Dog friendly in bar area

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had almost given up on going out to eat as everywhere we tried was a let down one way or another. I’ve been a chef for over 15 years and my partner is long term hospitality. From start to finish the food and dining experience was fantastic. I genuinely have not enjoyed eating in a pub as much since I used to eat in my own pub. I’m a winner of awards for my Sunday roasts and this roast blew me away! The arancini was a crispy creamy hot mess! The celeriac soup velvet in a bowl! Our roasts were exceptional. I can’t recommend enough.
When all around you seem to just want your money for lukewarm, greasy and uninspired food these guys light up the day. Service was great as well and we loved it all
Very very well done Cornish Arms

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went for lunch on a Thursday with friends and all four of us enjoyed our meals.
The food served was quality not quantity. Well presented and as close to fine dining you will get in a pub restaraunt. The staff are attentive and a great atmosphere we will certainly return if these standards are retained.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped off here on the way to Cornwall.
Food was superb.
Every element was fantastic.
Highly recommend this place for proper pub food done to a very high standard.
Plus the man in charge looks like Andy Serkis.