US$65
US$54
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

The Bridge House(Ross-on-Wye)
US$132
Hotels.com
The Old Court Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
US$84
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$77
  • Restaurant
Castle Lodge Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
US$75
The King's Head Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
US$92
US$90
Achilty Guest House B&B(Ross-on-Wye)(Great Value!)
US$79
Cross Keys Inn(Goodrich)(Great Value!)
US$68
Agoda.com
Broome Farmhouse(Peterstow)
US$66
TripAdvisor
All reviewsharry's restaurantafternoon teatown centrejacuzzi bathextensive groundslovely hotelstandard roomgroupon voucherno liftlovely groundsa large car parkfull pricewithin easy walking distanceplenty of parkingfour posterfull englishweekend break
Reviewed 24 June 2016

I did not stay here as it was fully booked but met up with family for drinks in the evening and meal also for morning coffee and afternoon tea. Lovely Hotel great parking, very helpful staff and relaxing atmosphere, sorry |I missed out on staying here

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I am a 74yo with disabled daughter. i took the only available room which was the executive room , and as such below average . The decor was dated, small bed, very hard mattress.Tv no powerlead, kettle tucked under Tv cabinet, only accessable by lying down, and headboard fell down during night!Bath very narrow, with ceiling mounted shower, which only supplied a fine spray.Out of the 5 none executive hotel rooms we stayed at , this was the worst and also the most expensive! It was the most expensive dissappointment I have experienced!
t

5  Thank Marianne B
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I am very disappointed that the bed is not comfortable and too small double bed, I was too difficult to climb up and down stairs I can't carry suitcase on the stairs. I am disabled deaf person. The bedroom is not very posh and the bathroom is not good as same as like hospital bathroom. I went there with my Mum Marianne Baines she is too old she can't climb the stairs. The prices is too high and very expensive. From Yvonne Gamble

1  Thank Yvonne G
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We stayed at this hotel as we attended my brothers wedding which was at the hotel. Both my Wife and I were fortunate to be married at the 'Chase' in 2008, so it was nice to return again...........

Food, The food here at the hotel is excellent! The wedding breakfast was superb and was presented well. We also had breakfast in the morning where there was plenty of 'cold' choices and you can order a cooked breakfast to your liking. Can not fault at all.

Room, We had room 30! This was located at the back of the hotel and up two flights of stairs. The room was presented in a clean condition, ideal for a stay after a wedding. The only thing I would say is that the room could do with a bit of a revamp to bring it into the 21st Century, but it did do it's job though. The other thing is, maybe flannels would also be helpful as well as the towels.

Staff, All the staff we met were very friendly and helpful who all worked hard to make my brothers wedding a special day. Can not fault at all in any way!

Overall, The hotels location is it's 'piece de resistance'! It is located just outside of Ross-On-Wye town centre (nice town), but the hotel feels like you are in the middle of nowhere. The grounds are superb and ideal for a wedding or a stay in the local area. Both my Wife and I feel the 'Chase' will always be special as we had a great day there. We are both sure many more people will enjoy the hotel because it is located in one of the finest areas in the world in our opinion (we are local after all).

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Having visited The Chase Hotel a number of times to eat/drink I was pleased this time to see that they have updated their menu for food served in the bar, lounge and terrace areas.
It's good to see the menu choice now has a much more modern theme, tasted far better and with an excellent presentation. Plates nice and hot which is a rarity nowadays in many eateries. Loved the terrace and beautifully kept gardens in such a peaceful setting. Much improved from previous visits!

Room Tip: Not applicable
1  Thank ChepstowSusan