“Dinner with the girls”
Review of 10 Dining street

10 Dining street
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Oakham
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Really nice atmosphere, waiters were very friendly and helpful. Food was really good, my railway lamb had beautiful flavours but as I am a wimp it was a little hot for me, the waiter offered to replace my whole meal and when I said it was ok he bought me a dish of fresh yogurt which made it even more delicious. I was only visiting the area to stay with my son and daughter_in_law but would like to return to this restaurant when we are next in the area.

7  Thank Sue T

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant takes care of you better than 5 star hotel, the menu has lots of variety to choose from. The food is really good and worth what you are paying for. We will definitely going back and recommend to anyone.

Railway Lamb is delicious*****

10  Thank David S
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has been redecorated and has a new entrance, the decor and the waiters make it feel quite classy. Waiters are very professional and know what the right amount of chat is. Menu has some very interesting dishes. We had both spicy and plain popadoms with some excellent pickles then Onion Bhajis and Chicken Chat as starters, my chat was superb but my wife’s bhajis were rather dry. I had Dall Gost, my wife had Chicken Rezalla and we both had man breads which were the lightest and least greasy nana we’ve ever had, they were perfect. We were very impressed with everything bar the Bhajis and will be back again very soon

2  Thank Stuart A
Reviewed 25 March 2018

To be fair, thought it looked a ‘bit posh’ from the outside, especially with no menu on show. However, the staff were fantastic and the food even better! Really good value you for money. But remember it’s a BYOB. But with a Tesco supermarket and an Off Licence near by its not a problem if you forget. Definitely worth a visit.

8  Thank Fondles
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We visited 10 Dining Street tonight for my son's 10th Birthday. The whole experience from start to finish was amazing. The staff were so welcoming and friendly. They gave my son a helium balloon and made a fuss of him. On to the food......WOW, the poppadoms and dips were lovely. The mains were also extremely tasty and quite simply was best curry I've ever had. Then to our surprise they came out with a fantastic birthday cake with candles and sang Happy Birthday! Having lived in Leicester for many years and being a curry coniseur I like to think I know a good curry house when I see one. 10 Dining Street was on a different level. Even the oranges at the end of the meal were superb. We can't thank the staff enough for making my son's birthday so lovely. We will most definitely be returning very soon!

10  Thank 007Pickles