“Beautiful food and quick service ”

Capadocia Turkish Restaurant
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I popped in here for lunch one afternoon, after just walking past and were not disappointed. After eating food in Turkey I was keen to try the food here too. The food was really tasty, even just the flatbread and dips to start with were lovely on its own.
The service was super quick and all the staff very friendly and attentive. I would like to go back for a dinner too, and would very much recommend!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have eaten here many times and I have to admit to being a tad disappointed by or most recent experience. The food, as always, was great, the service was great, what wasn't so good was the complete lack of any space.
Every time we go it feels like the space planners have managed to squeeze another table in. It's now got to the stage where in my opinion its just too tight and that detracts from the overall experience.
So if you like bit of space don't go on a Friday our Saturday.
I know we won't.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Went for a meal with friends for the second time and had another excellent evening. Food was fantastic, staff really friendly and very professional, even photo bombing was carried out with class
Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Krysia B
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for a goodbye lunchtime meal for one of our colleagues - it was delicious, we all enjoyed ourselves, great service and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Sarah I
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We booked a table for 5 people on Mothers Day, we were seated straight away and had a lovely table, right beside the bar! As soon as we sat down we were asked if we would like a drink which is always nice as helps pass a bit of time whilst reading the menu and having a natter. All of the staff were so friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough, especially Mario our waiter, he recommended dishes off of the menu, was very helpful, always making sure we had enough bread, any extras, or drinks. Considering it was mothers day, and it was busy, the atmosphere was lovely, we didn't have to wait too long for our food or drinks, and there was a nice amount of time between starters and mains. We highly recommend this place, it will not disappoint!! :)