“Great place, great atmosphere but cash only issue”
Review of Murati's Pizzeria

Murati's Pizzeria
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place is much bigger than is perceived from the outside! Lovely large area and great menu - if a little limited for vegan options (I was told just to choose something without meat!) despite the menu saying Vegan options available (I suspect this was waiter error). Would recommend as food and drink great - just remember cash as the card machine is still not working.

4  Thank ACDC65

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with first visit. Staff attentive. Good atmosphere and very nice food. Tables too close together.

3  Thank david p
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had been looking forward to this meal all week, when we went in no one came immediately to welcome us, we said the name of our reservation and they had no record of our booking which we did over the phone, the restaurant is cash only which i dont find a problem but would’ve been annoying if i didn’t know beforehand, we were sent to the bar to buy drinks whilst they sorted our booking which was a table for two, we were then asked if we were a table of six - which we weren’t, shown to our table by a nice lady and given menus, then a man came and asked us if we wanted drinks, which we already had on the table, after this it was a long wait to order, we ordered dough balls as a starter but were given and charged for garlic bread (which is more expensive), we asked for ketchup which never arrived, the mains arrived shortly after which was good but i had five pieces of pasta- for nearly £12, we again asked for ketchup which actually arrived, finished our meal and asked for the bill which came in good time, which totalled to below £50, we waited over five mins for our change which never arrived despite the waiters who kept looking over to see if we would leave without our change, by this time i was so upset with the whole experience i just wanted to be out of the restaurant and left without our change.

2  Thank hollyd1632
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

A table for 4, great meal and fantastic service. Welcomed on arrival and shown to our table. The staff were very attentive and a big thanks to Daniela who was very personable and looked after our table. I would also say that any number of others were pleased to help and take drinks orders etc. Our table made different choices for each course and on each course all four servings were brought together - no embarrassing waits for that last dish to arrive and food getting cold. Looking around people seemed to be enjoying themselves, the restaurant was busy and had a healthy buzz. We had three courses each and a variety of drinks and the total bill worked out at approx £35 per head. We would go again and believe it's a good addition to Newport Pagnell.

5  Thank DOF123
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just tried our new Italian. Gave them a couple of weeks to get teething problems sorted. I loved it! The entrance is a bit soulless but once you walk through to the back it is lovely. It is a big space so has good vibe but it has good acoustics.
Service excellent- thanks to Eve and the team. Food was delicious and I am very difficult to please. My zucchini starter was one of best starters ever and my main course of haloumi and Mediterranean vegetables was equally yummy- in fact I am going to go again at the weekend and have the same again! The food was really fresh tasting. The wine was excellent and I thought that everything offered great value. Note that they are having problems with the card machine so currently cash only .

5  Thank Xena W