“Top class ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Friends of ours brought us here. They love it.. They wanted us to love it.. We did.
The food is amazing. The waiters were lovely.
The food wasn't rushed and we weren't made to feel as though we needed to leave.
There were six if us in the group and each one of us were delighted with our meals..

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with some friends after reading some reviews. So thought would take the trip to see for myself. The owner was welcoming and offered us a drink whilst we were waited to be seated. Within minutes we were shown to our table. The waiters saw to our every need in a timely way at our table. The food was well cooked and delicious. The decor of the restaurant was welcoming and truly modern with mood lightings everywhere. Recommended for a romantic/ family night out. A truly Indian restaurant experience.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Tonight we ordered Kofta Salan which was truly magnificent and one of the best curries we’ve had in years, the Kofta were full of flavour and the sauce was flavoursome and fresh. Served with garlic fried rice, a terrific combination and one that we cannot wait to repeat. As i’m gluten intolerant the staff are always so helpful in answering any queries regarding food allergies.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 28 February 2018

The food was very good but we were let down by the service. Having been attracted by the special Sunday deal it became embarrassing to have to argue the price because we had not ststad that we wanted the special price.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I had taken some takeaway food from the Red Fort before but decided to sit in. Just on the way home from work at 8:30 pm and I decided to have a sit down meal.
I was the only diner but still happy to do that.
I had the poppadoms to start with followed by some some tasty onion bhajis. These were all good portion size.
I had chicken zalzala - small pieces of chichen with spinach. It had a slight zing to it but not overpowerly spicy. One taste was reminiscent (in a good way) of lunchtime curries I had many years ago in Glasgow. Had the meal with pilau rice.
Decided to give the dessert a miss - just a bit full up.
All in all a good price for the 3 courses.
Shame it wasn't busier but I was happy to chat with the staff.