“Eagle Experience”

Gauntlet Birds of Prey
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Knutsford
More attraction details
Owner description: Gauntlet, Eagle & Vulture park is the largest bird of prey park in the Northwest of England. With over 120 birds of prey, ranging from the smallest owls to the worlds largest eagle and Vultures it really is a haven for animal lovers. Gauntlet has two daily shows at 12.30 and 3 during the months March-Oct and during the winter months weekends only. As well as our two daily displays we have vulture feeding and meet & greet. We have a large children's play area with plenty of room for picnics. We are on the same site as Fryers garden centre and you can leave at anytime and come back for our displays. For those wishing to get closer we have bird of prey experiences which are run 7 days a week throughout the year. This gives people the opportunity to handle and fly the birds.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a fantastic day with Will enjoying the Eagle Experience. We've been to several Bird of Prey Centres but Gauntlet have by far the best selection of birds. We were extremely well looked after and got to handle an amazing selection of birds. Highly recommend. Planning to go back soon with our daughter.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Had a brilliant full day experience with the birds, learning all about them and flying them too, this was one of the best days out I have had for a long time.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Full days Eagle experience learning about them,feeding them and flying them. Had a good look round and saw 2 flying displays. The 3pm was a fantastic show . All the staff were really friendly and the hospitality was great.
Not one fault with the day at all and I would recommend it to anyone. I waited years make sure you don't!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My other half bought the day as a birthday surprise, knowing how passionate I am about owls. I wasn't disappointed! I loved the whole experience and it was brilliant being hands on with some of the owls, especially Yoda who was a feisty cute little owl. The staff on the day were great and so passionate about what they do and the conservation of the birds. The bird flight display at the end made me feel very emotional - it was great! A special mention to the Vultures too who are an endangered species and need our help!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

A full day handling about at least 8 birds and flying some, I lost count. Will was great and answered any questions we had. We watched the 2 flying displays as well and had time to look around all the enclosures as wel,as a guide tour.The lunch was very good along with the hospitality throughout the day. I can't fault the day and already recommended it to someone else. My advice would be just book, I am sure you won't be disappointed