“One of the best curries I have had!”
Review of Eastern Revive

Eastern Revive
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2015

Had an after work curry here with 3 colleagues. It's a lovely clean modern looking restaurant. I had the Eastern Revive Jalfrezi which was AMAZING. Beautifully spiced without being over the top. The service was attentive without being in your face. Will definitely come back here again.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

We came here for a meal and had a great time. The food was really nice and a lot cheaper than other Indian restaurants in the vicinity. The staff were all very friendly and got us a table for two ready in no time when we walked in on a busy Saturday night. We also ordered a takeaway from here a couple of weeks later as it was so nice!
The only thing that got on my nerves was the happy birthday song which was played five times in the 2 hours we were there for, but it was all a laugh in the end!

1  Thank Maz W
Reviewed 25 January 2015

Love this place. Staff are fantastic. Food perfection.
They go out of their way to cater for your specific tastes.
It's main competition for Indian food in this area is in Wilmslow (Eastern Revive) it's sister.
So I have to go to both......

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

Than the food on the night - and that was the reprise from the doggy bag for lunch the day after !
Starter - prawns - off menu - there was a special name for them - they were truly fleshy and uber flavoursome - U5 or some such name - try them !
The atmosphere inside was excellent - very modern, very swish and nicely busy
The mains - tandoori chicken and lamb - and a chicken biriyani
The only mistake was going for the vindaloo sauce - which was our choice - spurred on by several pre meal beers on a mini pub crawl in the surrounding streets
If we had had a madras sauce we would have found perfection
And the sagaloo was awesome
My dining companion and I concluded that the meal was made all the more fabulous for these three factors
- the ambience
- the friendly and knowledgeable staff
- the excellent ingredients - I have to say that the quality of the prawns was outstanding - and the chicken tip top
After the meal, and having left my beautifully presented doggy bag on the table - none other than the head waiter chased after me down the street to make sure I had it with me
Funnily enough the other Indian restaurant on this street had been suggested to me - I won't be going
My thanks to all for a memorable evening
And the doggy bag was superb the day after

2  Thank BruceHunter
Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

I've been here several times now and have enjoyed every visit. Great selection of curries, great service and great value (I always take a doggy bag home with me as the portion sizes are large)! I recommend the chicken tikka chom chom.

2  Thank MarianT94