“Always go the extra mile!”
Review of Cafelolz

Cafelolz
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kirkwall
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are delighted to annouce that we have just received an award from the scottishhomebakingawards. We will be taking part in the national finals for 2013.
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Cafe Lolz always provides great food, baking and customer service. The also have gone the extra mile to be accommodating with dietary requirements specifically gluten free. Thank you for being so helpful!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent date and ginger scones, great gingerbread and good coffee and tea. Very pleasant service. My husband even cheekily asked for a particular scone and got it. The decoration isn’t so interesting/original, sadly.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I found my visit to this establishment to be very odd. It had a strange, unwelcoming atmosphere and the staff seemed reluctant to serve us. I don't have a whole lot to say - I'm quite new to Trip Advisor so not sure what the done thing is yet! It just didn't seem very friendly and the name "Cafelolz" is just weird, considering. Coffee not bad, but not fantastic. Lots of potential so I dare say management could do with stepping it up a bit.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Always had lovely service in this cafe! Presented food quickly which tastes amazing, highly recommend a bakewell scone (I think this is what it was called)!
Will definitely be back!

Lorraine P, Owner at Cafelolz, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

thanks for the lovely feed back
Lol

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Could rant for a while but going to save my energy. No atmosphere, staff appered awful bored. Not the best lunch menu with not many options and at £6.00 for a toastie and an ounce of salad, £2.30 for a 6oz Americano amounts to a rip off, was expecting bottomless coffee given the cup size and price. Not likely to visit here again in my numerous trips to these fantastic Isles.

Lorraine P, Owner at Cafelolz, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review my cafe and so sorry that you find us dull and overpriced. I would love to make everyone that crossed our door happy but sometimes that is not possible and rest assured neither me or my staff intend to spoil anyone's day! Regarding the prices they are all stated on the menu which enables you to make an informed decision whether you wish to order or not.