“Home baking to die for”

Powmill Milk Bar and Gift Shop
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Kinross
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Milk Bar is perfect whether you want a coffee with friends in front of the wood burning stove, a tasty traditional breakfast or lunch, and even afternoon tea. Cakes and bread are homemade by local artisan providers and available to purchase, along with chutneys and preserves. At Powmill Milk Bar, we offer something for everyone.
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here today. Home baking is delicious! Had a slice of the coconut and caramel tray bake which was very nice! Strawberry milkshakes were also really good. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on route to Crieff for lunch with being told it’s a good place to stop , it definitely is , the best fish and chips I have ever had , the milkshake were amazing and the service was great

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Stopped off here for a break from driving. We both had an early breakfast that hit the spot in a relaxed atmosphere. The place got busy so evidently it is popular but i’m not surprised. Please give it a try.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited here for many years and seen recent changes. The place has had a bit of a facelift and is better for it. The food and presentation is better too. We’ve only ever had breakfasts in recent visits but I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. It’s never empty and does a fair bit of takeaway business. That speaks volumes.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Arrived today with our 2 granddaughters and stood in a queue with many others only to be told when we got to being served they were not taking any more orders for hot food. I asked for sandwiches for the children as it was getting past their lunchtime, the young person asked her female superior if that could happen and we were all told rather abruptly there will be no orders from the kitchen for at least half an hour, I said can I order and wait as I had to hungry children, again we were told no, the lady behind me made her point and we were all disgusted. Had a lovely lunch in Cafe de Fluers in Dollar and although busy treated with respect.. I know it was busy but there was no need to treats customers so rudely.

2  Thank The_Scotsman18