US$47
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$63
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Harlow Hotel(Harlow)(Great Value!)
US$41
Travelodge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

TripAdvisor
The Fox Inn(Matching Tye)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshealth clubpool and gymsteam roomfull englishvisiting familylady on receptionsarahtropicanamotorway
Reviewed 21 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Nick L, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel as a whole is very dated and looks like nothing has changed in the last 20 + years. The room was clean but there was loads of scuff marks on the wall and curtains but a clear cigarette burn on one of them. The phone also didn't work so we had to walk to reception (at opposite side of the hotel) when I told the staff he just shrugged his shoulders. real disappointment.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nick L, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Kayleigh L

Thank you for your feedback and I was pleased to note that you found your room clean though unfortunately showing signs of wear and tear. We will be shortly embarking on refurbishing our bedrooms during 2018 which will enhance the guest experience and hopefully you will stay with us again some time in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had our family Party at the Park inn on Saturday what a great night it was . Found the staff at park inn very helpful and accommodating nothing was to much trouble which helped the party go off without a hitch ,we had around 20 rooms for our guests the rooms were adequate,and exceptionally clean ,so well done to the house keeping staff ! Look forward to using the park inn for future family events ,I personally didn't use the pool and jacuzzi but other members of the family did and found it very nice and relaxing the next morning ,Breakfast was fine and once again good helpful staff so thank you to every one at Park inn for helping to make our Party a great success .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jacquelinefranks0n
Nick L, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Jacqueline

Thank you for your very kind comments regarding your family party held here at the Park Inn Harlow, I have passed on your feedback to the team here and I'm pleased that your event was such a success.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I really wanted to enjoy this one night, as it was for my birthday. Expected bed breakfast and evening meal in the relaxing restaurant with use of spa and pool and gym, upgraded to king size bed room . Well where to start, got room and room opposite had loads of kids running up and down the corridor undressed and shouting, cleaner said I'd ask to move if I was you they've been doing that alday long and yesterday, we was then informed restaurant closed due to private party, I said but we have already paid for it in our package, to be told you will have to use the bar. Husband went to reception and said he was disappointed , she told us to go to bar have a drink on them and try to relax and she would see what she could do and come find us, we wanted a refund and to leave but could do that. She said she'd upgraded our room, ummm room closer to reception but only double bed not King and he only difference we could see was use of gowns and slippers. Anyway tried to make most of it and laughed, let's enjoy hate rest, dinner in bar, umm bar full of drinkers from party, ordered food, took an age to come then starter came with main and main was cold mine had to go back , husband couldn't be bothered at This point we just ate and went back to our rooms. Slept ok to be honest until the kids from the previous room area came chasing up and down corridors again, we went for breakfast, joke, coffee machine broke and had to wait , oj dispenser didn't work had to just tip he whole thing up, mushrooms I guess from previous night as covered in horrible congilled garlic butter, yuck and I love mushroom, bacon cold, had to pre order eggs which they didn't tell you until you'd got rest stuff on plate, so tried toast, bread ran out asked for more, whole loaf chucked on tray, bread stake but ok for toasting if he toaster done both sides, haha gave up , went to room showered, (that soaked the whole bathroom) dressed packed and home. We had to laugh but will never ever go back there again. In a good note most staff were really friendly and tried to help. Oh in bar a waitress dropped a plate of food, can't be helped I know but he other waitress walked past and said 'oh s-it' just couldn't make this up could you ?

Room Tip: Go to another hotel/inn
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicky L
Nick L, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Nicky L

Thank you for your comments and I apologise for a frustrating and disappointing stay with us, it was a difficult weekend due to the weather which had hit the water supply which in turn affected the coffee machines and also brought additional guests due to delayed flights from Stansted Airport. The children you refer to were part of a group who had been affected by this and despite my Duty Manager's speaking to the parents on a number of occasions they were not controlled for any length of time.
It is highly unusual for us to have a party in the restaurant and I have spoken to the kitchen and restaurant teams in relation to your comments regarding your dinner and breakfast experience.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I had to stay overnight in Harlow for work and this hotel was booked for me. First impressions were ok, plenty of parking, pleasant reception stuff but the room was awful. As soon as I opened the door the smell of stale cigarette smoke was overpowering. Most of the lights didn't work but even in the gloom the carpet looked filthy and covered in stains and there was something brown on the seat cushion of the armchair that I hope was chocolate but didn't choose to investigate. After complaining at reception I was given another room with no argument but also no apology. This was better but not pristine by any means. There was a big yellow stain in one corner next to a hole in the skirting board, a partially wiped away reddish splodge on the bathroom door with a drip mark, soap scum on the bath taps and a bath that needed a good scrub. On the plus side the bed itself was comfortable and perfectly clean. Breakfast was ok but a bit cold, however the croissants were nice. A few good points but would definitely not stay here again and if I had been paying I would have refused to stay.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Nick L, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Jillsy3

Thank you for your feedback, please accept my apologies for the issues that you experienced particularly with the first room you were allocated. I have shared your comments with the management team so they can take the appropriate action and I am pleased to inform you that there is a planned refurbishment during 2018 which will upgrade our bedroom offering.