“Top service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Our waitress was Amy Jackson, she was training someone at the time and was wonderful. The service was incredible, she was so attentive and friendly. She knew the menu inside out and was able to offer great recommendations. Will definitely be returning, the food was lovely and cooked to perfection. The highlight of the evening was definitely our bubbly waitress though!!

Date of visit: June 2021
General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Thank you ever so much for the lovely review.
I will ke sure I forward this on to Amy and the team and we sincerely look forward to having you back with us soon.

Write a reviewReviews (925)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

This particular M&C has really deteriorated. It is in desperate need of a repaint and the state of the lack of cleaning put me off my food. The carpet was so unclean, crumbs and food all over. I was really surprised at such an establishment. I hope to continue to visit M&C but not this one. Also not all staff wore masks.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank beeinbonnet

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to read that you were left disappointed by your visit. I have taken your comments forward to our cleaning company and hope there is an immediate improvement here.
Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, and I do hope you reconsider coming back to us again.

Reviewed 1 June 2021

We visited yesterday for diner, we had an amazing experience, food atmosphere and service, just to add the superb host from a lovely lady

Date of visit: June 2021

Thank you so much for such a lovely review.
We look forward to you returning soon to dine with us again.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

Very friendly staff, great food, fantastic service and to top it off it was the managers birthday. Always feel welcome when we go there. Will be back very soon.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Service is very good and the staff very nice and friendly.
Got the table right away even without booking.
The T Bone was amazing

Date of visit: April 2021
General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Harlow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback. I will make sure to forward this onto the team and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.