“Mr Catchpole”

Fri, 26/02
20:00
Ranked #35 of 341 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Great Yarmouth's #1 Licensed Thai Restaurant! Bringing the tasty flavours from South Thailand to your table in a relax and friendly environment, our Thai decor and hospitality will transport you straight to Thailand! With great Weekday offers and 10% discount and free delivery on all takeaway orders over £15, we're there for everyone!
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Brilliant food and definitely the best Thai food in the Area

Delivered very promptly and Hot and Freshly prepared

Excellent Food and Service

Definitely recommended

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Mark C
Write a reviewReviews (226)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'd heard a lot of good things about this restaurant so I decided to give it ago and order a takeaway. I was put off by how expensive it was, but thought as it had good reviews, it should be worth the money. Could not have been more wrong. As soon as my partner and I opened our takeaway, we noticed immediately that it didn't look or smell right, it had a strange odour to it and the yellow noodles I ordered were sludge like. We thought that as we'd never eaten there before that might just be how it's meant to look, so we attempted to eat it (especially as we didn't want to throw £40 worth of food in the bin!) Big mistake. I had the yellow noodles and my partner had the chilli chicken stir fry and we both had a few mouthfuls and just couldn't eat anymore. We tried to eat the starter we ordered as well, but that didn't taste right either. About an hour later, we were both violently ill. All I can say it's lucky that my bathroom has the sink right next to the toilet! Luckily I felt ok again after a couple hours, but my partner was ill for the entire next day. Avoid at all costs!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

FRESH and TASTY. This is the best takeaway I have ever eaten. We tried the Red Curry and Cashew Chicken with Garlic Fried Rice. Everything was just delicious. A perfect way to spend a lockdown evening. Cannot wait to try more from this FANTASTIC menu.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank bandym2016
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Was given a free bottle of prosecco because our order was a 10 minutes later, great customer service

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 31 December 2020

Brilliant service and food,
Under these difficult times for all businesses and hospitality industry,
We ordered food and arrived in about 25 minutes, (very quick) and was Hot on delivery and Quality and excellence of dishes was Brilliant.

Date of visit: December 2020