“What a fantastically wonderful visit!”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #60 of 352 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Well what a fantastic meal, wonderful staff and the waitress Mia, was an utter delight!

Will definitely come back soon...

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe people would complain about this place its outstanding.

Service great food great the place is just outstanding

I would think the only people that complain are the chaves trying to get something for nothing

4  Thank Lyns S
Reviewed 31 March 2018

went out to frankie and bennies for an evening meal service was good but my wifes chicken was cold so had to go back to be redone. The girl who served us was very good and very helpful but this did spoil the evening for us

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Came on a Friday night, it was heaving as expected. Make sure you book a table, so pleased we had! Great extensive menu, found it very hard to choose but my hubby settled for pizza and I went for my all time favourite- Carbonara! Considering how busy they were we couldn’t believe how fast our food arrived! It was piping hot and very tasty. We thoroughly enjoyed our food. We were mesmerised by the two bar men making all the cocktails and freakshakes, fabulous to watch. With being pregnant I had a mocktail, it was fab! Mango purée with a mix of orange and apple juice- delicious! Lastly we couldn’t rate the staff any higher, they all were very down to earth, you could have a laugh with them but they were getting the job done quickly and professionally. Well done team, we’ll be back!

1  Thank Hannah B
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Where to start.. service was so unorganised and a little pushy. Nearly got the wrong order, a meat pizza for my vegetarian daughter, well done!!Lipstick stained glass and dirty cutlery. As for the food, £8:50 for a over cooked hotdog and a half handful of chips, bloody rip off. Money grabbing cheap food franchise. Absolutely aweful place. Atmosphere as well as staff. Honestly keep your money and go elsewhere.

1  Thank jasfloyd