Strathallan Bed and Breakfast
The Craiglynne Hotel(Grantown-on-Spey)
US$81
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Westhaven Bed & Breakfast(Grantown-on-Spey)
US$89
US$99
US$287
Rossmor Guest House(Grantown-on-Spey)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsisla and spencerstrathallan housecoffee machinelarge ensuitehomemade shortbreadstar superiorthistle roomhand creamlarge bay windowfour poster bedfresh eggsexcellent attentiondressing gowns and slippershaggisfresh flowers in the roomhouse is beautifully decoratedstag room
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have just stayed here for one night but I have to say it was exceptional.
It really felt like a home from home. All the amenities you could ask for and some personal touches too.
I will be back and highly recommend to anyone.
Thank you Isla.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TiskiTiski, Owner at Strathallan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hello Helen. Thank you very much for your lovely review. It was so nice to have you stay with me and I'm very happy you were comfortable here. Please do come back and see us again soon. All the best to you and your family.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My sister and I are just back from a 4 day walking break in Grantown on Spey and decided to stay at this B & B as my sister had stayed here before. I can only say that Isla, the owner, was so welcoming the minute we arrived. The bedroom was spotless and there were lots of little extras like chocolate buttons in your room each night, a sleep spray for your pillow, dressing gowns and slippers. The food is amazing and lots of choice - we also asked for our porridge to be made with almond milk and it was no problem at all. Each day we arrived back from a long day walking to the smell and warmth of the open fire. Honestly cannot praise this place high enough and will definitely stay here when we come back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
TiskiTiski, Owner at Strathallan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello Juliet! Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure hosting you and your sister. I am still blown away by the amount of walking you both did during your stay....it puts me to shame! I am really happy that you both enjoyed your stay and your mini break. You will always both be welcome back here at Strathallan. Best wishes to you both.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

A fabulous bed and breakfast of the very highest standard, worth every penny. As far as hosts go I don't think you will find a friendlier, funnier more thoughtful host than Isla. We only stayed two nights but will be back again for longer on our next trip to Scotland (we may leave it a little later in the year next time as the Cairngorms are still a bit wild in March). The breakfast was stunning, the room was beautiful and the bathroom was finished to the very highest standard with loads of very thoughtful extras that would shame even the best hotels. Great value for money in a very lovely part of the world.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
TiskiTiski, Owner at Strathallan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

I have just read your review. I'm blown away by your kindness and I am so very happy that you enjoyed your stay with me. (And that I didn't talk the ears off of you both too much!) I'd love to welcome you back when there is no sideways rain. You were absolutely wonderful guests and it was a pleasure to host you both. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Best wishes

Reviewed 31 January 2018

In September 2017 I had a four day break and booked to stay at Strathallan B&B.
On arrival I received a very warm welcome from my hosts Isla and Spencer. I was shown to my beautifully appointed and furnished room, Rowan. From the wallpaper to the bedding everything was to a very high standard and I even had a hothouse four poster bed. Everything was fresh and clean and the huge bathroom was stocked with high quality toiletries. Tea and coffee making facilities including a coffee machine all in the room and delicious homemade shortbread biscuits to boot. I had wonderful nights’ sleep in the extremely comfy bed. Breakfast was exquisite, cooked to my liking and produce all sourced from local suppliers. My host Isla was able to share her local knowledge as to which sites to visit and the best places for evening meals. I had a lovely stay and will definitely be returning. Thank you Strathallan B&B!

Room Tip: If you want to treat yourself pick the Rowan room with its large bathroom and bath tub.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
TiskiTiski, Owner at Strathallan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

It was our pleasure hosting you! Thank you so very much for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.... especially the biscuits band breakfasts. Also happy that you enjoyed the area so much too. (I do worry in case I send people places they may not enjoy. Eek!)

Best wishes to you and please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The room was lovely, it was also immaculately clean. It had everything I needed and even included some delicious homemade biscuits and a coffee machine! We went down for a tasty breakfast after a good nights sleep. Isla and Spencer we're very helpful with ideas for days out. We had a nice day at Logie Steading.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
TiskiTiski, Owner at Strathallan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

We are very happy that you enjoyed your room including the coffee machine and the biscuits. (Which are made using a secret family recipe.) We love being able to offer guests advise on where to go and what to see and are very happy that you enjoyed Logie Steading during your stay with us. Please do come and visit us again soon.

Best wishes