2,693 results
All reviews millennium bridge the river car park per hour limited parking excellent location bars and restaurants city centre stag and hen parties business trip excellent stay saturday night reception staff self service lovely hotel would stay again full english
Reviewed 15 August 2018

This was booked on my behalf for a business trip but have to say it was a great experience. - Friendly staff, fantastic location (my room looked out on the Tyne and it was a 10 minute walk into the town centre - plus the Sage and Baltic are right next door plus bars and restaurants in a 5 min walk), spacious rooms...will be back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
G_TaylorNewcastle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Julieweir2018,

Thank you for your 5 star review in regards to your recent stay.

I am pleased that you chose to stay with us here in Jurys Inn Gateshead. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay and that the team made your stay most enjoyable.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The rooms were comfortable and well climatized. The view from the hôtel was very nice. The staff was very kind, friendly and helpfull. We could eat on the evening and it was tasty. Everything was well cleaned.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear sbusso52914,

Thank you for your 5 star review in regards to your recent stay.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Food was dreadful and greatly overpriced only had Mac and cheese and fish and chips but we had a few mouth fulls and left the rest. Luckily the bar man gave us our two drinks for free to compensate.
We were charged £8.50 to use the car park, is that a thing now to charge when staying in the hotel?
The reception staff were very unwelcoming/ literally scowling when you approached them.

If you just need a bed to stay in then it’s okay, the room was fine and clean.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear xmay91x

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us. Naturally, I was deeply disappointed to hear there were some elements of your stay that you were not satisfied with. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance and our aim is to completely surpass our guest’s expectations.

I thank you for your constructive comments and I shall of course discuss these with team in order to rectify the issues.

I hope to see you again in Jurys Inn.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

there was continuous noise all night from corridor, may be some sort of ventilator.not much options in breakfast for a vegetarian as compared to non-vegetarian options.people were using same serving cutlery to take non-vegetarian food and vegetarian. no coffee machine, only black coffee or tea.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear pgarg005

I hope to see you again in Jurys Inn.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Hotel was clean and tidy, staff were so slow to do anything.

Hard to get bar staff to serve drinks as they were all standing chatting at the reception.

Food was expensive and of very poor quality

Nice location far away from the busy area but still within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A3458KZbarryc

Dear A3458KZbarryc,

I am delighted to read such a positive review following your recent stay with us at Jurys Gateshead. I have taken on board your negative points and will discuss these with the team at our weekly operational meeting. I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your experience as we value guest feedback so highly.

I will ensure that your comments are passed to the team who will be delighted to hear of your positive experience. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn on your future visits to Gateshead.

Regards