US$70
US$63
US$89
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays(Gateshead)(Great Value!)
US$52
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Beamish Park Hotel(Marley Hill)
US$78
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Eslington Villa(Gateshead)
US$91
Travelocity
Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley(Gateshead)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Restaurant
Durham House Hotel(Gateshead)(Great Value!)
US$46
  • Breakfast included
US$39
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2015

CHECK ALL REVIEWS ON THIS PLACE BEFORE BOOKING! I reserved a room for 2 nights through laterooms.com. You couldn't pay for the room by card, you could only reserve the room by card and had to pay cash when you got there (alarm bells). I gave laterooms 6 days notice I wanted to cancel and despite many emails, phone calls, messages left at reception and voicemails to Managers mobile, all were ignored! Now all of a sudden, as soon as my scheduled booking has come and gone, all of a sudden the Manager coincidentally responds and insists on charging me. Amazing how ALL correspondence was ignored prior to this! It's also amazing how you can't pay for the room by card but they can take the money from your card if you try and cancel. You can no longer book this motel via laterooms or booking.com (more alarm bells). If this place is still trading (which would totally amaze me), a call to the IR and VAT Office will be my next point of call once I have dealt with them through the Travel Ombudsmen and then the police if I have to! Couldn't run a bath let alone a motel. Only giving this 1 star as it is compulsory to give at least 1.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Came here for a weekend with my friends and I've never been to Newcastle before so was abit unsure of what to expect. The pictures on here look ok but not amazing but we decided to book anyways considring of the price! We arrived there and was greeted by a women which was very rude, didn't even say welcome just said you owe us the money because you can't pay by card has to be in cash, which isn't advised!! She explained that we had to walk all the way around the back and up some stairs to our room. She didn't even show us or take us to are room, which was really rude. (When we booked it said we had a private bathroom) and when we got there it was a shared one, which we had to go into town and buy are own toilet paper!!! As there was none!. The music from the pub was banging and people in other rooms banging on our door asking us if we have any beer. It was terrifying as we are just young girls, wouldn't advise anybody to stay here unless desperate. Also it was filthy !!, only had 1 mirror, no plugs & a kettle which had nothing provided with it. Would not stay here again!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Char123455
Reviewed 23 April 2015

Thought to book here as it was cheap. However the place is horrific. I would rather stay at a premier inn or travelogue than here. Music was shaking the bell until early hours. People outside screaming and fighting.

Would not advise anyone to stay here!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

I don't even know where to start!! Well thought we would have a girls weekend in Newcastle, booked the hotel through late rooms, looked good on the website....we had to check it was the right hotel when we got their! And to our disappointment it was! So go to check in, we got told we could pay by card but the woman said no cash only, so we then get our keys and get told to go round the back of the pub and to go up stairs where the rooms were, their was a horrid Smell as you went up the stairs, also at night theirs no lights so your basically walking up a high set of stairs in the dark! My sister nearly fell down them (and that was her sober) finally got to the rooms was extremely disappointed, very bland rooms, their was a kettle but no cups or coffee ect... No toilet roll!! One towel for the full weekend! Then we go ask for the WiFi password.....the woman didn't know it!!! We had to wait for the boss to come back! Asked where the local shops are....Oh I don't know! Much use as a wasp! Joke of a place! Also says it's near the city centre, very local....pahaa! Will never be back...con artists aswell! Highly recommend paying a bit extra for somewhere decent!

• Stayed: September 2014
5  Thank bex03
Reviewed 28 September 2014

we had two rooms booked in one room the bathroom light was filled with bugs......the lights on the stairs didnt work so come night time you were having too feel your way up and down them the staff werent very helpful the hotel wasnt anything like what it was advertised on the bookings.com site we were told we could pay by card when we phoned the hotel then on arrival we were told it had to be cash defo wont ever book there again

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends