“Pleasantly surprised ”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #219 of 291 Restaurants in Gateshead
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After reading so many negative reviews it almost put me off even visiting here. I am so glad that it didn't deter me. Clean restaurant, helpful staff who was apologetic about the sides that weren't available and fantastic food as always from KFC!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Half of food missing and drinks, snotty guy behind counter grunted that they have run out of all sides and extras for burgers and drinks are off, avoid this kfc at all costs.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Order from here when staying in the hotel next door, the staff are always very friendly and helpful and the restaurant looks clean and tidy. I always order food to take away and my order has always been correct and even by the time I get back to my room the food is still piping hot. Will certainly be back again.

1  Thank Mochdre1982
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We live about 3 miles from this kfc so pop along for a take out when we fancy. Mostly they get stuff wrong and give you something you most definitely didn’t ask for. The most insulting part of it is when you order the boneless box.. you’re meant to get 3 sizeable breast portions. Today we got 3 chicken nuggets. What a disgrace. Husband having to go back along for the second time to get new ones! Certainly not worth the 6 per box! Worst of all is you try to call them and the phone just rings and rings: they couldn’t give a crap!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Avoid!! I used this KFC as I was staying in one of the adjacent hotels. The staff were surly, disinterested and bordering on the unpleasant. The order took ages, despite being fairly straightforward. Watching the staff prepare the meals I couldn't believe how slow and disorganised they could be despite it not being that busy. The hot drinks machine wasn't working. The food was lukewarm by the time I got it. The table I used had just been "cleaned" but was still dirty. Most other tables Had food waste and wrappers on them. My order was correct, although other customers before me had to come back to the counter due to mistakes with theirs. To top it off, smoke was being blown in to my table from the server who was right outside the door smoking.