“Beautiful”
Review of Kamal Mahal

Kamal Mahal
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving for vegans,gluten free,healthy option and Celiacs .
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here very good food was quite but was a week night would deff be back staff polite

1  Thank Dani H

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We have just left Kamal Mahal after having their Saturday night buffet. Amazing food and the owner was so friendly and helpful. Made our weekend!!! Ps definitely have some ice-cream its gorgeous.

1  Thank Heather A
Reviewed 30 December 2017

My husband, daughter and myself visited Kamal Mahal last night and yet again had a fabulous evening. As always met with a warm welcome, staff very pleasant and food was excellent. A great place to visit as you can relax over your meal without someone wanting your table. Kamal always visits each table giving the personal touch. Food prices very reasonable will definitely be back

1  Thank ViolaT190795
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this place out for an evening meal. I should of known not to proceed when i saw no people inside eating.Got a tasting platter to share for starters...arrived lukewarm/cold.
Mains arrived chicken tikka masala arrived in a red sauce not creamy absolutely disgusting ...rice was lukewarm & garlic nann bread...tasteless. My partner had the prawn balti he could not stomach it either terrible covered in this red sauce again & tasteless. We decided to cut our losses and leave at the risk of continuing eating. The girl at the counter asked was everything ok with the meal ..i said it was tasteless and we couldn't eat it..she took the full price £50 ...so much for customer service why bother asking! I will never step foot in this place again . TIP ..get a takeaway indian box out of Marks & Spencer far tastier & cheaper or head across the street to Dolakis a Greek restaurant which is AMAZING.

2  Thank Flintstone2014
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This is the third time in two months I have been for a meal here . I have to say the food is excellent and the staff very friendly. I wouldn’t have any trouble recommending the Kamel Mahal to anyone. Will definitely be back soon.

1  Thank Douglas I