“Excellent Italian food”

Italian Concept Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Egham
Price range: US$10 - US$65
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there twice recently and it didn’t disappoint me. I’m Italian and I love this place. The service is great, the food is excellent and the atmosphere is very nice. Grazie Giuseppe and Rosario! Definitely recommend this place (the fish soup is delicious).

1  Thank walla1981

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Visited this nice little restaurant this afternoon with my family! The food was very good and what you would expect from a good authentic Italian restaurant! We were very impressed by our waiter Giuseppe, who was professional and bubbly, chatting to the whole table while providing a quick proffesional service at the same time. Overall the food was great and experience as a whole thanks to giuseppe, we had a great dinner! Thank you, we shall be returning!

1  Thank gmill14
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to choose this restaurant for an annual dinner with friends who live in West London. The placement of the Italian Concept away from the centre of Egham, near Runnymede and the river Thames, and with ample parking, was an attraction. We arrived and were seated promptly, the menu was full with plenty to choose from, our drinks order was taken by a slightly older waiter who could have been friendlier. The starters were very good, I enjoyed my whitebait, and the avocado and prawn was liked. My fellow guests chose calves liver which they enjoyed, I opted for the Veal Parmigiana which was a little overdone. Dessert for me was tiramisu, very tasty, profiteroles were enjoyed elsewhere. My only complaints was that the salad accompanying the food could have been a little more imaginative, but we enjoyed our evening with a little more Italian style than the High Street can offer. Noise levels in the restaurant rose as it began to fill, but this could be expected in its slightly unusual setting. The price for the bill fitted our expectations.

1  Thank DavidGeorge126
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I've had pizza at this place many times and have dined there on a few occasions. Originally from Naples, I truly LOVE pizza and I know a thing or two about how to make a good dough. At this place you will find good ingredients and friendly staff, but the dough is not easily digestible at all and pizzas are a bit too expensive in my opinion. Also, the amount of 'black' burnt parts in the base of the pizza are really too much - dangerously too much, I'd say. So, all in all, original Italian dishes, good ingredients, but expensive and not well risen pizzas.

2  Thank piccolapenny
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Very friendly Italian Restaurant

Lovely owners and good food.

Would recommend, convenient as next to the park.

Sadly Aquolina has opened and it closer to us and amazing quality/value

1  Thank piglett81