“Wonderful Thai food ”
Review of Thai Dereham

Thai Dereham
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Dereham
Price range: US$13 - US$65
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine with full bar and table service, takeaways and deliveries available Tuesday to Sunday. All you can eat feast available all day Sunday.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Thai food with a Sunday special eat all you like deal that I don't think can be beaten. Beautifully prepared food, great service, couldn't have asked for more. A gem of a little Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I have been to this restaurant several times since it was taken over by the new owners and I have been really impressed every time. The food is absolutely delicious. The food can be a little slow, but it is always worth the wait.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Helpful friendly and welcoming service... I came Unbooked on a Sunday and had the buffet... I was going to have massaman curry but I saw an incredible looking prawn dish go past me and after enquiring I changed my mind and ordered grilled Jumbo King Prawns from their upgradable Sunday buffet option.... best decision. I haven’t had seafood that delicious since Singapore and they really really know how to cook.

Service with a smile, Thai music, prawn crackers, delicious selection... really loved it!

Have been back twice, had my massan — so good! Also tried Tom Kha soup, it is honestly the most delicious soup I have had IN YEARS! The sticky coconut rice, also gorgeous. I have not had a bad dish here, and aside from the soup have tried 6 different dishes...

The host is a star and all the staff are lovely, the chef really talented and she came to enquire how everything was, great service!

It’s Sunday... I might have to go again tonight! I’d be surprised if I don’t go at least 2-4 times a week... have 2-3 weeks left in the area and when I’m back I know where I’m going, this place is exceptional for freshness and taste.

I hardly ever rave about a place to my friends and family, but this place deserves it!

Khob Khun Ka xx

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoy the freshly cooked food served by passionate thai chefs, and recommend .. thank you mark for serving such mouthwatering dishes - with quality locally sourced ingredients - in your quaint corner of Dereham. We love to bring our family & friends who are equally impressed - ruth and arf

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Service was adhoc and struggled to serve our party of 10 - missing starters, rice served too long after receiving mains, but the restaurant was full. Nice atmosphere. The food itself was tasty and bills were dealt with efficiently.

1  Thank Gail G