Free cancellation until 26/07
US$76
US$126
US$107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$143
US$140
Hotels.com
The Old Rectory Inn(Callander)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Breakfast included
US$178
US$149
US$112
All reviewssteak piesaturday and sundaypowerful showerrecommend this hotelhigh standardevening entertainmentlocal butcherfriendly hotelthe main streetdouble bedate hereovernight staycouldn't faultfirst classenjoyable stayfirst floorwarm welcome
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Main Street Callander is not looking its best; Too many empty, almost dilapidated, Premises. However walked off the street into the Crown without over High expectations and all three of us choose different dishes from the menu and enjoyed Lunch. Would be less hesitant next time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MacofMurton
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stopped here for a coffee and snack, while on your bus tour to the highlands. The hostess was very friendly and accommodating. Coffee was good, scones were better. Had a wonderful conversation with the bartender regarding scotch. We would certainly return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Party of thirteen in the family went to the Crown for lunch.
Friendly helpful service.
Food was very good.
Haggis Neeps and Tatties best ever tasted.
Fish and chips excellent.
Service was very quick and efficient.
Good prices for food and drink.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is absolutely charming. The welcome we received was very warm and everyone on the staff pampered the guests. We enjoyed having pre-dinner drinks in the bar room while we studied the menu. The dinner in the restaurant was delicious and the service was excellent. The breakfast was very good. Our room was named "Flowers" and it had a double bed. It was quite small for two people and there was not enough space for our luggage, but it was quiet and fine for one night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I booked to stay one night at The Crown but arrived on the evening of my stay to be told that they had let my room to someone else who turned up on spec asking for a room. The person who was detailed to tell me all this didn't know much about what had happened and told me they'd transferred my booking to a guest house up the road. She gave me vague directions and waved me off, but the seemed pretty unconcerned - perhaps this happens a lot?

The hotel had my phone number and my email but didn't try to get in touch to let me know in advance what had happened, so it was a bit of a shock when I arrived to find this out. This is really sharp practice and shows no regard for customers who take the time to book in advance. When is a booking not a booking?

I never got to see my hotel room, which may of course have been very nice, but a hotel with nice rooms that doesn't treat the customer fairly and properly is *not* a nice hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo