“need to take more care with orders”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #10 of 16 Quick Bites in Bude
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

gave me cows milk when I ordered soya and this matters if you have an allergy
Very busy. Big queues.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely little break for an almond milk cortado and gluten free tarts from Costa coffee Bude.  Full 4* review at CoeliacWellNES. com. Good awareness of cross contamination procedures even if the staff hadn’t heard of coeliac disease! Feel safer drinking in other costas despite their use of Oat Milk as a result of our visit.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021

Love this Costa, staff are so friendly and efficient and have got to know my order without me asking. 10/10

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

We, I guess like most people, go to quite a few Costas...this one is a little gem!
Really friendly team in today, especially Hannah, served us efficiently and had time to engage with my two boys in a really genuine way!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank 543darrens
Reviewed 14 February 2020

We regularly pop in here and I am not sure of the names of any of the staff but they all seem to know my order and are just so pleasant and friendly ! Today 2 of the girls got some surprise flowers from an admirer and it is always a party feel about the place. Really good seating, coffee and food and just a lovely location out of the weather !

Date of visit: February 2020