“Perfect pet/walker-friendly loft”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of THE LOFT

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Perfect pet/walker-friendly loft”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed a few days at the loft with my dog and it was perfect, There are lots of wonderful and different walks starting from the loft. It is also a very warm and lovely place to come back to after a long day walking. The owners were very welcoming, helpful and even gave me a lift back to the train station, which I'm very grateful for.
I would definitely recommend the loft.
Ginie and Baboum

Your age range 35-49
DebP145
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable New Forest retreat”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My partner and I have just returned from a New Forest weekend break. The Loft proved to be perfect accommodation being on the outskirts of Brockenhurst but with all facilities within an easy walk. Even better the local pub was very nearby. The Loft itself is very clean and well equipped and provided a wonderful base from which to explore.

Rose M
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Great base for walking”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The loft is a very clean, bright yet cost space to stay. It's location makes it an ideal base for walking and although we didn't take our dog with us, it is dog friendly. We only met Steve as Amanda was away. We were made very welcome and the owners are on site yet we were completely private.
All mod cons are included, a wide variety of lighting options and plenty of games and books for leisure time.
It does run parallel to a main road and it seems like the owners run a business from the site making it a bit noisy at times but this didn't take away from our enjoyment of the loft or the area. There are a wealth of places to visit nearby and good pubs a plenty. The Filly Inn is a 2 minute walk from the property and is friendly but my personal favourite for atmosphere and value is The Snakecatcher in Brockenhurst. You must give Rosie Leas tea room and the garden centre a visit too.

For me, there were just a few things missing that would've given it a full 5 star rating. I missed seeing a clock! There didn't seem to be any oven pans apart from the grill pan and to be honest the oven could do with a clean. Sundries like kitchen roll, foil and cling film would've been handy to have as well as a pint of milk in the fridge. I know it's an awkward space but a small dining area would be nice to have too. Don't get me wrong none this spoiled our trip they are small things that would have enhanced and I would stay again. Thank you Steve and Amanda!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Hannah P
“A comfortable, clean place in a lovely location.”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Near to a lovely pub and next to a range of lovely walks. The family who run the place were extremely welcoming and helpful. The facilities at the place were great. There were many helpful recommendations of where to go. We couldn't have asked for more.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
14 Apr 2016
Thank you Hannah for taking the time to write your lovely review. So glad you enjoyed your break and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again in the future.
Amanda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$101
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing