“Saturday lunch”

Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Driffield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family yesterday lunch time, great choice of sandwiches, burgers and heathy pitta bread. We had beef burgers, pulled pork and steak sandwich. Everyone loved their meal and would highly recommend the new lunch time menu. Will be back to visiting again

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We had gone her on the sunday before valentines and had a lovely sunday dinner, the interior is well decorated and the menu choice for a sunday was good, my only disappointment was no starters but had puddings on offer. I am more of a savoury person so would have appreciated even a couple of starter options. however we were speaking to the waitress and she mentioned the valentines offer and decided to book the last table available.
when we arrived the place was busy but the table are well spaced so you didn't feel like you were sat too close to another couple. We chose oysters to start and then the main was a set choice but covered steak and prawns, really enjoyed the food and the ambience too. will be back again to try the steak on a saturday night .

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I came for Mother’s Day and had the best tasting lamb I’ve ever tried! Not to mention the steak I tried when I visited previous to this. There’s a great selection on the menu and there was a lot of happy faces in the restaurant. Looking forward to the next visit!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

10 of us ate Sunday dinner here today. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and it was the best Sunday dinner I've had in the area. Local produce and the restaurant was beautiful.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Had a meal last night food was amazing as usual . Fish pie was delicious amazing flavours. My husband had the Rib Eye steak the quality was first class , service from the staff is great and it make sure it special when the Chef come to the table to as if you enjoyed his food .
I'm working my way through the menu !!!!!
I haven't found anything I don't like it's all great food .