“Lunch ”

Ranked #2 of 300 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Brilliant Italian bistro serving excellent seafood. I Had peppered calamari followed by mussels in white wine. Prices are reasonable as is a fairly short wine list. Great staff

3  Thank skan10

Reviewed 29 April 2018

My husband and I ate at this restaurant and I was so surprised at how fantastic the seafood linguini was. I could drive all the way from Southampton just to come back for that! Omg i could not believe how great it was! One of the best gastro memories I’ve ever had!

1  Thank Nicola H
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We went because of the reviews. We were not disappointed, a small cosy restaurant, great service, delicious food. Definitely one to try if you’re in the area .

1  Thank christinepharrison84
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Definitely the best place to eat in Weymouth.
Return visit as never had a bad meal, even went out of their way to ensure we had our favourite table x

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say the staff we're very friendly and knowledgeable. The food was absolutely amazing will be recommending them to friends. We will certainly be back soon. A note to all who read this don't miss out on this place.

2  Thank wiltshire110