US$121
  • Restaurant
US$190
The Old Castle Hotel(Weymouth)(Great Value!)
US$122
Marina Court(Weymouth)
CheapTickets
No availability for your dates from these sites
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsmini fridgewithin easy walking distanceweymouth towncontinental breakfastonly stayed one nightbreakfast was excellentbus servicetop floordvd playerthoroughly enjoyed our stayb and bjurassic coastlittle touchesfamily roomgood nights sleepthree nightssea front
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The location of this B&B is not great, and if arriving by public transport, make sure to ask for directions. Breakfast is between 8:30 and 9:15, but one can ask for an earlier one. Also leaving luggage is not that easy, although it was possible. So it seemed that a lot of things I take for granted were favours.
The room was nice, and the breakfast was excellent. There is parking space, so this is a place really for people driving up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Sue P, Owner at Florian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your review.
There is a map and directions on my website and I'm always happy to send directions if asked.
I do store luggage for guests but as the only space I have is the dining room and this where I check in guests it can be difficult if I'm still storing the previous guests luggage. Most just want to leave it for a couple of hours which is not a problem.
I'm please that otherwise you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Rooms were comfortable with a mini fridge. The host was very friendly and there is room for parking for 4 cars on the drive way. The only downside was that breakfast was not included in the price since rooms were priced at £65/night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay.
All rooms are booked as Room Only giving the guest the choice to have breakfast or a lie in. Sue

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the Florian guest house for a night before venturing around the area. The Florian was a perfect fit for us, plenty of room in the family room, very convenient for shops and to head to the sea front as well as a lovely and accommodating hostess. Whilst we only stayed one night we could have quite happily stayed longer. The breakfast in the morning was well prepared and tasty! If you are in Weymouth it's certainly worth keeping this BnB in mind!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have just stayed at the Florian for the last three nights and it was just perfect! We had the family room as there were two adults and two kids and it was ideal - light and roomy, airy and had everything we could possibly need for our stay!
It was roasting so the fan and mini fridge were brilliant and the daily restocking of tea and biscuits was much appreciated...other little touches like the surface protector for my hair straighteners were great too.
We didn't have breakfast during our stay but we all said it smelled lovely and if we had stayed longer we would have been very tempted! Sue was a great host and really helpful with anything we needed - if we are coming back to Weymouth we will definitely come back and thoroughly recommend the Florian as a great base for exploring the area!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 18 May 2017

A warm welcome upon arrival and advice given on how to get to the many attractions. We stayed in a king size room which was spacious, clean and bright. A good variety of breakfast choices of which was to a good standard. Close to all amenities - around 10 mins walk to the centre and beach, A bus service is right on the doorstep and stops right outside of the guest house. A really pleasurable stay and we will be returning.

Room Tip: Go for the king size which is at the back of the guest house which is more peaceful
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. Sue