Florian Guest House
Hotel Rex(Weymouth)
  • Breakfast included
Russell Hotel(Weymouth)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmini fridgewithin easy walking distanceweymouth townb bonly stayed one nightbreakfast was excellenttop floorbus serviceshort walkdvd playerthoroughly enjoyed our staylittle touchesjurassic coastgood nights sleepthree nightssea frontgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were given a very warm welcome by Sue the owner. Everywhere was clean and decorated nicely and rooms were well appointed with everything we needed.
The breakfast was beautifully cooked and delicious and served by an extremely nice waitress. You pay for it as an extra but the price is still good.
There is a bus stop right outside,which was very convenient, that can take you all along the Jurassic coast and Sue provided us with a timetable.
There is room for 4 cars to park and we were able to leave the car when we arrived early to go into the town and then to check in when we returned.
We only stayed two nights but would thoroughly recommend it as it was excellent value for money

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Sue P, Owner at Florian Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased your enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The location of this B&B is not great, and if arriving by public transport, make sure to ask for directions. Breakfast is between 8:30 and 9:15, but one can ask for an earlier one. Also leaving luggage is not that easy, although it was possible. So it seemed that a lot of things I take for granted were favours.
The room was nice, and the breakfast was excellent. There is parking space, so this is a place really for people driving up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.
There is a map and directions on my website and I'm always happy to send directions if asked.
I do store luggage for guests but as the only space I have is the dining room and this where I check in guests it can be difficult if I'm still storing the previous guests luggage. Most just want to leave it for a couple of hours which is not a problem.
I'm please that otherwise you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Rooms were comfortable with a mini fridge. The host was very friendly and there is room for parking for 4 cars on the drive way. The only downside was that breakfast was not included in the price since rooms were priced at £65/night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay.
All rooms are booked as Room Only giving the guest the choice to have breakfast or a lie in. Sue

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the Florian guest house for a night before venturing around the area. The Florian was a perfect fit for us, plenty of room in the family room, very convenient for shops and to head to the sea front as well as a lovely and accommodating hostess. Whilst we only stayed one night we could have quite happily stayed longer. The breakfast in the morning was well prepared and tasty! If you are in Weymouth it's certainly worth keeping this BnB in mind!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have just stayed at the Florian for the last three nights and it was just perfect! We had the family room as there were two adults and two kids and it was ideal - light and roomy, airy and had everything we could possibly need for our stay!
It was roasting so the fan and mini fridge were brilliant and the daily restocking of tea and biscuits was much appreciated...other little touches like the surface protector for my hair straighteners were great too.
We didn't have breakfast during our stay but we all said it smelled lovely and if we had stayed longer we would have been very tempted! Sue was a great host and really helpful with anything we needed - if we are coming back to Weymouth we will definitely come back and thoroughly recommend the Florian as a great base for exploring the area!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay