Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great fun!

We have taken 2 boat trips now with Weymouth Bay Rib Charters, both times have been great and will... read more

Reviewed yesterday
31siobhanr
via mobile
Another great trip!

19.9.2021 evening trip on Buck with John, what a great evening! As a local I do go out fairly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Steve K
Weymouth, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Weymouth
from US$141.32
More Info
from US$22.38
More Info
All reviews weymouth bay bay blast life jackets great fun adrenaline rush fantastic ride amazing experience great value for money ben skipper boat dolphins sea ships
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is one experience all visitors to Weymouth should try. A fantastic ride on the Bay Blast trip, one we go on every year and it never fails to disappoint. A great experience, in a fantastic location, staffed by friendly people.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took my son on the 20 minute Blast!! yesterday 19th/8/21 and it was exactly that. Extremely friendly and informative staff. Our skipper was excellent and gave us the entire Top Gun experience on water including the sound track!! Well worth the money and thoroughly recommended. Looking forward to another run on our next visit.

1  Thank 385damonw
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Staff and a Great service, very much enjoyed by us all. Very careering, offered his coat as I had forgotten to bring mine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked two trips we did the Durdle door gentle cruise on the first day that was amazing our skipper stopped the rib a couple of times to point out something of interest and on the way back he took us to see the remaining cruise ships in the bay. Our second trip was on the next day and it was the bay blast which was totally different experience from the first trip it was thrilling and certainly blew away the cobwebs love the fact that the skipper warned us what way he was turning before he did it, Both trips where wonderful experiences and we enjoyed them, the staff where fantastic and very friendly. this is a must thing to do when in Weymouth I'm glad we booked up the week before as the trips where filling up fast.

1  Thank Rita H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you to Sonny and his team we had a great trip this afternoon. Shame about the weather but still a great experience. My grandson loved it, would certainly do it again

1  Thank L7427TZlizk